4.08.2010

Spreading the Word About TKPA!

I put the word out yesterday that if you love me and the blog and wanted to be an awesome, faithful blog-stalker, then to email me. A few of you did, and for those who did you're awesome.

Those who didn't email me ... well, you have a chance to be awesome in the future. But for right now, you'll just have to kick yourself for not emailing me when you should have. Just kidding, don't really kick yourself.

I have ten people on board for this time around, but I will need more of you in the coming months, and I'm hoping that me writing this post and continually talking about it will get you all excited and willing to do it.

Basically, I'm asking you to "vandalize" things in your city with this:

Photobucket

It can be posted anywhere. Bulletin board at school, a random trash can, a kiosk, light pole, anywhere you think would be a good place for it, where you know people will see it. (Just don't put it on any public signs like a stop sign, because that's illegal and I don't want you all to get into trouble doing this. Maybe you should do it at night....). Or for those going to school you can place it on your notebook/binder/inside your locker (if you have one). You get the idea.

I will only send you five at the least, if you want more I will send more. But since I am asking you to take time out of your schedule, your life, and since you're doing something awesome on my behalf, I can't be greedy and demand that you stick ten stickers around town. Nope, five will be plenty.

The ten people who contacted me right away are going to be my first little batch of guinea pigs. I have Ohio, Florida, California, New York, Pennslyvania, Oklahoma, Indonesia, India, and maybe Canada. Right now that's totally plenty, but I do want more international readers (I know you're out there! Europe, Southeast Asia, Australia, even South America ... I know you're reading this!) to participate in this!

I'm thinking quite possibly June or July for the second time around. If you are at all interested, then email me at tkpa@live.com and tell me! Include your name and where you live that way I know which city/country I'll have covered. I want to know how much I need to order the second time around, because if only twenty of you respond with interest, then I won't order so many. But if fifty of you express interest, then I'll have to make sure there's enough!

When it comes time for this to be done, I will email you back asking for a physical address for me to mail these to you.

There is absolutely one requirement, though. Something you MUST do if you participate. You absolutely must take a picture of one sticker that you placed somewhere and email it to me at tkpa@live.com. I will put all of the pictures I receive on the blog!

(If you're wondering, that is a completely new email address specifically created for this project!)

So, think it over. You have a while before committing fully. If you email me now and say you're interested for the second time around, I will email you back, thanking you and all of that, but I will also email you AGAIN when it gets closer to make sure that you're still on board or remind you in case you have forgotten.

If you love me and you love this blog as much as you say you do in your comments ... well, prove it.

Yes, definitely calling you all out.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. I'll help with it the second time around as well.
    I'll be home for the summer but I'd love to help with it then too.
    I can't wait to get the first couple of them though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Pop Junkie4/08/2010 5:02 PM

    Ready for action. Consider USF and Tampa covered. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. haven't read the whole blog yet but you can count me in & yah know that. (^_~)v

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've told you I can do it! anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Who's in Oklahoma?! is there another one in Oklahoma besides me? cuz we could dominate this state with TKPA...
    P.S. Moving to Seoul in July. Reserve me lots of stickers. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im From England, and i have told a few friends about this site..
    but ill be sure to spread the word as soon as my college starts!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. anybody doing for signapore? maybe we can share postage to save tkpa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I emailed you the day after you asked us to email you. And I'm from the Philippines. Just wondering why the Philippines wasn't mentioned in your post. :( I might have emailed you a little too late. Anyway, I would be so glad to post that on any of our properties, my friends' included.

    ReplyDelete