4.29.2010

Fund the 2PM Boxer ..."Project"

I am seriously hating writing this right now, but I feel like I have to. Funds are very tight right now, and the boxers designed for 2PM will cost around $116 for all six pairs. I've already pushed back the TKPA stickers so I can afford to order the boxers, but I'm a little worried that I won't have enough time to collect the spare money for the 2PM "gifts" before I need to get them to their desired cities.

With that being said, I would honestly appreciate it if any of you could donate some amount toward this, that way it will be a gift from us all rather from just myself. I'm not asking for a lot, even if you want to donate $1, that's still one dollar less I have to pay. I have no problem picking up majority of it and whatever is left over. I'm not asking for you all to donate to cover the entire expense, only a portion of it.

If you could, that would be so amazing! If I can't pull the money together by the end of next week, I'm afraid I will more than likely have to cancel this whole thing. Which completely sucks and is a really big downer, so I'm kind of bordering the line of "severely bummed out."

You can use PayPal. Don't worry, it won't take anything away from your donation if you select "Personal" and "Other." The email address is kpopaddict@live.com or you can just click this link right here to go directly to the page.

Whatever you can give is greatly appreciated. Let's make these boxers from ALL of us!

Thank you!

PS -- If for some reason the amount goes over what I need to pay for the boxers, that will be saved until the next big boxer project or whatever. I'm not going to go on a shopping spree or anything like that.

PPS -- Thank you to those who donated! Collectively, $98.17 was received and will be put toward the boxers, with me making up the difference. You're amazing :)

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. Hey~
    That's a LOT of money for 6 pairs of boxers....
    wow.....
    I donated $20.00 to the cause.
    I just can't wait to throw them in NYC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl I got you! Your #1 Personal Blog Stalker can not let you down!!! Plus I want to see my Sexy Beast Taek wearing his boxers as I rip them off of him with my teeth!
    Here is $25.00 - hope it helps!
    Love ya
    cj

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie4/29/2010 4:37 PM

    $10 :) Wish I could give more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could donate money, and I'm really sorry that I can't TKPA!!! =(

    ReplyDelete
  5. will you only accept donations through PayPal? i wanna send some too.

    i think the faster way for me to send it is via Western Union. email me if i can do it this way. ^_^

    yah know your #2 blog stalker (cough cough) wouldn't let you down. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't give you much bc I'm doing a proj for the king of foreplay at the moment and I just handed over money to papa yg but expect something xD

    thanks Jenny for letting me kno.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Of course bb! I'll be glad to help out. Just sent ya $10 for right now. Hopefully I'll be able to give more within the next few days :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. and i haven't emailed you the details yet. >_< FML

    but i'll look forward to the next project & hopefully by then i'll be able to send my share. ^_^

    maybe on your TKPA stickers project. xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish i could help. first off, i ain't got any dollars, and i know it doesn't make sense if i don't..and i don't know how to send you money. i'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I do hope the people who go for the concert and throw the boxers tell their tale here for us to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete