4.23.2010

BIGBANG Captions Part II

Photobucket

King of Foreplay: Part of being royalty is the right to grab anyone's ass I choose.

3S: I'm keeping a straight face, but I know you can see in my eyes that I am thoroughly enjoying this.

Sex God: Please don't grab mine, your Highness. I don't like to be touched unless it's by TKPA.

Mr. Happy: Why did I have to stand in the middle?

Master GD: I can't believe TKPA said I didn't have an ass. I have an ass. It is little, but it's still there, damn it!

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Sorry GD-sshi you ass is non-existent, but I'm loving those curls. but, nerdy!TOP you rock my world....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No GD I'm sorry you still have no ass. That would be why the King is not grabbing it =).

    Seungri would like it psh.

    Sidenote: I love TOP in this pic. His hair with the glasses is perfect~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. better work out this butt because KoF seems to have a liking to such. :))))

    i agree with @Do0mAid about TOP with that hair & glasses. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. That thingy like keychain or something hanging at SEX GODpants is very misleading..... horrible thoughts cooking in mind

    ReplyDelete