4.06.2010

Young Sky? More Like Young Skunk

Photobucket

I will never understand why those evil cows are so determined to mess with perfection. Young Sky was fine, just fine, without them.

And now he looks like a skunk.

Awesome. Just ... awesome.

Did you pick up on the sarcasm? You should have. I'm sorry, I know it isn't his fault and I know I have bitched and bitched and bitched and B-I-T-C-H-E-D about how I hate Korean stylists more than any other group of people or thing on this planet ... but I just have to take it out a bit on Young Sky.

Complaint #1 - This has been done before. Yesung. Super Junior. Ringing a bell?

Photobucket

What the hell ever happened to "originality," people?

Complaint #2 - WHY MUST YOU MESS WITH PERFECTION, YOUNG SKY? Why? I mean ... WHY?!

Complaint #3 - Yes, when Master GD was blonde, I hated it at first. Then I accepted it, embraced it, loved it. Do I believe that any other Asian man needs to take a crack at being blonde? No. Even just a little blonde? Hell no. You might remind me of G Baby, Young Sky, but just because I kind-of-sort-of want GD's hair blonde again doesn't mean I will accept you with the same, open arms.

Complaint #4 - Why blonde? Why not red? Or green? Or freaking neon pink? Key switches it up on us, he's a little daring. ANYTHING BUT THE SKUNK LOOK.

Complaint #5 - Why didn't you buy your stylist a donut and a cup of coffee before they did this to you? A little act of kindness goes a long way.

Complaint #6 - I see you and Peter trying to give us all the seductive, bedroom look. You're trying to distract us from your hair. Do you seriously learn this in K-Pop 101?

I have the biggest urge to just call you Y-Skunk until this heinous hairstyle is gone.

And that's exactly what I'm going to do.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. LMAO. Yesung was the first thing that came to mind. We're supposed to learn from the past, people. D':

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow, I swear my guess on twitter was before I read your article. That's hilarious, but as you know I completely agree! This is the worst dye job they could have possible done. Honestly, I can't even believe Young Sky agreed to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who is the guy on the right side of the picture above? I think he looks hawt.*drools* If he's the one you're complaining about you are blind.Lol Or we just have different tastes I guess.:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it looks that bad, and it could always be a lot worse. Case in point Yesung...the skunk hair wasn't too bad (It grew on me), but then it was a weird orange color for a few weeks. No...just no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't mind the blonde at all but the blonde/black combo is just so icky. Why the hell did he let them do this to him?? :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. When i saw it i instantly relived the Yesung hair incident too. lmao now comparing photos, they are a lot more similar than i thought ... LOL
    he still fine though

    ReplyDelete