4.22.2010

Boxers for 2PM ... (Insert Evil Laughter)

Earlier I tweeted this:

Someone offered to throw boxers on stage during the 2PM show in NYC. I am thinking of putting "Sexy Beast Taek" or "Thai Me Up" or "Beastly Maknae" across the ass. Question is, who should be the lucky idol to receive it? Taek, Khun, or Chansung?

Khun actually received the most votes, but it will make me sad to know that the other five boys might possibly feel left out and unloved by this mystery TKPA-person. And I can't have that. I can't have those luscious men thinking that I do not love them as much as I love Khun. They're all equal in my eyes, in my heart, and in my ovaries.

With that being said, I need five more people to step up to the plate right now. And I mean NEED. If you're planning on attending the Wonder Girls concert with 2PM as the opening act, or you know someone who is going, and wouldn't mind throwing a pair of boxers with one of the boys' nicknames on the back, then let me know.

The reason I'm asking for five different people? Because I want them to think that the person throwing the boxers is a crazy stalker, who is following them around the country. Well, no I don't actually want them to think that, but I can't have someone throwing six pairs of boxers on stage. I mean, if you're brave and willing, the most you could do would be like two.

They'll be in Washington D.C., Atlanta, Chicago, Houston, Dallas, Los Angeles, Anaheim, and San Francisco.

Any takers? Know anyone who'd be willing? Seriously, time is crucial on this one, so let me know ASAP.

Across the ass of the boxers, it will have their TKPA nicknames. In case you've forgotten, Taekyeon = Sexy Beast Taek, Nichkhun = Thai Me Up, Wooyoung = WooyoUNF, Chansung = Beastly Maknae, Junho = Big Booty Junee, Junsu = Vocal Sextasy.

On the front leg/thigh area it will read in b-i-g letters "TKPA" and then on the crotch/fly it will read www.thekpopaddict.com, because that is one place they will be absolutely sure to see it.

I'm making my goals happen, damn it!

EMAIL ME if you're interested!

EDIT: Junho's and Junsu's boxers will be thrown in NYC by @KRBekimon_SHOCK. Wooyoung's will be thrown by @kiwichan08.

EDIT: Chansung's and Nichkhun's will be thrown in Dallas by @HitoriCrow and @dark_faery_gyrl.

EDIT: Taekyeon's will be thrown in San Francisco by @ButterflySnrida.

YES! YES! YES! THANK YOU ALL FOR DOING THIS!

TKPA

14 comments:

  1. WTF. Your ovaries?!!

    So fuckin' sick

    ReplyDelete
  2. D=
    Too bad they're not coming to the New York one, or else, I'd totally do this..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous,

    Go fuck yourself and don't read my blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I was going I would so throw all six pairs for you. Hopefully you get some takers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously thought Anonymous, why would you read it if you think it's sick.

    And TKPA, if I get to go I will notify you immediately and will be willing to throw 2 boxers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My friend call him Kim Beep Bop xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love to be one of those girls throwing boxers but alas... I can't go to any of the concerts *CRIES*.

    Sidenote: Why are all the pissy haters always "anonymous"? If you're gonna be obnoxious at least have the balls (metaphorically) to give yourself a face and place to respond to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @DoomAid lol. the haters never have the balls to be who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super awesome! I'd love to do this but...I don't even live in the US. I just think the idea's beyond genius.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well Im planning to go to the GA one if they dnt run out of the seats close to stage then I'm willin to throw some!!! If possible taec and woo lol me n my friend lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes!!!!!
    I CANNOT wait to throw boxers to Junho and Junsu!!!!
    I'm sooo excited already!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I really wish I lived in America T_T
    Totally wanna see them! I'd do this for you too ><

    ReplyDelete
  13. super excited to throw boxers for you!!!

    ReplyDelete