4.23.2010

An Apple a Day ...

Photobucket

Hell, if Sex God fed us all an apple every day, no K-Pop fan would ever have to visit the doctor ever again.

Okay, you know what ... I'm just going to get straight to the point on this. I'm tired, I've been thinking and writing incredibly dirty for the past six hours, and I just can't skirt around this issue. Not this time.

I cannot help but think ridiculously perverted thoughts seeing him hold that banana. I mean, really ... what the hell else am I supposed to think or write about this picture? Yeah, I could say how I'd love for him to feed me some of his banana, but you and I both know I wouldn't be talking about the damn fruit. Because seeing him hold that so firmly in his grasp makes me think of something else he holds firmly, something that we have all come to know and love as his Concealed Weapon.

Really, I think the only way to end this post is to say that I hope T.O.P busts out the banana flavored lube and takes me into the bedroom to feed me some more of his banana.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. i really like how he's grasping that banana...and that look he has isn't really helping my ovaries either

    ReplyDelete
  2. The banana holding plus the "You want sex now am I right?" face is a good combo haha.

    And after the sex how about sipping some 99 Bananas rum? Just to keep with the theme and all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man. Might as well bring in some whipped cream and cherries. Banana split anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAN'T.. THINK.. PROPERLY.. RIGHT.. NOW.. O_O

    *craves for some TOP-flavored banana split*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TKPA: I'm in for the banana split xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh god, yes, the bananas. dirty mind.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Banana flavored lube! LMAOOO!
    Sounds kinda good.

    Ever since I watched a Big Bang
    concert where he performs "Big Boy"
    and has "Big" across his crotch,
    TOP has given me shivers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i thinku might have just missed his uber sex face gawshh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah! This photo is pure sex. There is a reason he is called Sex God and the reason is right here in this photo. I knew there was a reason that the banana was one of my favourite fruits.

    ReplyDelete