4.23.2010

Bring Back the Muscles!

Photobucket

Ji Yong, why on earth did you stop working out?

You were looking so buff, so toned, so less stick-figure-like. You had muscles. YOU had MUSCLES. I honestly never thought that would happen. Sure, I could see a little definition but nothing major. You have never had anything like the above picture, and I am sad that that is all gone now and you are back to being a little scrawny.

It was that whole stupid controversy over your solo concert, wasn't it? We all know it made you a bit bummed and maybe even a little depressed, but to lose those beautiful muscles-in-development makes me hate the stupid fucking Netizens even more.

I want this back so bad. More than I wanted the blonde back. The thing that is killing me the most about this picture is your back. I know I'm so weird for finding a toned back sexy as hell, but DAMN boy, it is driving me nuts.

Please bring back the muscles, Master GD. I know most, if not all, of VIPs will agree with me on this plea.

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. I agree muscles now p-l-z.

    One of the best parts of GD by the way is his tattoos wouldn't you agree?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh at this picture. Those perfectly rounded shoulders and baby's-ass-soft skin, with the dark tattoo. Somehow. this is more erotic than 2pm half naked to me..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Master GD is definitely getting a little too scrawny these days - he's got to build up some muscle so he can carry my weight while we have sex against the wall ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. we didn't see his arms when he attended the screening for his SAL concert so i hope some "muscles" were hidden under his sleeves. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think he still has that buff...and that buff is enough to drive me insane. i don't need him to have those YB buff.

    ReplyDelete