4.23.2010

I Love It When Idols Get Dirty

And not like sexually dirty, because rarely ever happens unless it's BIGBANG. I am talking about filthy dirty. It feels like 2PM has been doing that a lot lately. (Remember this? And this?)

I'm late on everything now, so I know you've all seen, spazzed, and drooled over 2PM's new MV "Without U." Oh, I love the dirtiness of it all. The black rain, the soaking wet clothing ... it really is the perfect male idol music video.

I take that back. It'd be perfect if they were all shirtless. Or naked, but beggars can't necessarily be choosers. So, I'll take a little half-naked in the rain action if it is ever offered. (Hint, hint JYP!)

Before I continue, I have to take a moment to say DAMN, JUNSU!!!!!

Photobucket

Oh, bb. I never knew your arms were so ripped. It kind of surprised me, to be honest. Seeing the agony/anger in your face as you sing your little heart out, in the black rain, soaking wet in a black tank top ... D-A-M-N. I am really glad I stuck you in the Friends With Benefits category forever ago. I knew that eventually I'd have some lustful feelings for you, where you just do it for me for a short period of time. And on another note, there is a TKPA nickname for you now. Stay tuned for that.

And WooyoUNF. Your arms are pretty damn sex too. Where have you been hiding those babies?

Photobucket

PLEASE TELL ME I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO LAUGHED AT SEXY BEAST TAEK'S FACE.

Photobucket

Are you orgasming or about to go into battle?

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. Oh my baby Junsu is tryna win me back cuz I left him for Sexy Beast Taek >.< & YES DAMN!! he has been working out lately. next up, can Junsu be shirtless? i wanna see his abs...ahh he should be on the next cover of Men's Health magazine (in America). kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junsu's hot. [:

    ReplyDelete
  3. K-Pop Junkie4/23/2010 8:15 PM

    I laughed at his face a little bit too. And then all I could think about were his huge ears. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Junsu is my 2PM bias.. he is like the hidden sexy of the group. Hmmmmm maybe you could call him Bump N Grind.

    Poor Taec has been so lulzy this time around. Crying for the promo pic -_- srsly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I laughed for like five minutes at Taek's face. I'm sorry if it was supposed to be a serious, agonized, heart-wrenching expression, but did it have to be so damn funny?
    Hahah, but I love love love this MV. 2PM's hot as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There were good and bad points to this MV.

    Good points include: Wet 2PM, decent choreography, and the stage clothes aren't too obnoxious and flashy (minus the headbands wtf cows?!)

    Bad Points: okay Taec's agony face...? Really now? It was ridiculous. Also, why so dark bb's? Where's the light and color?

    Most impressive 2PM members of this MV were: Junsu, Wooyoung, and Khun... lol that's like half of them I know SHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i thank all the Kpop gods for the hotness of their arms! imagine, they haven't even shown some abs nor hip dips but our ovaries have already exploded! :))

    i wonder what Junsu's TKPA nickname is~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Junsu really has stepped his game up!
    Taek's always hollerin at something tho :/
    Haha
    Chansung Sang XD

    ReplyDelete