4.14.2010

A Few Announcements

Kind of tired repeating myself on some of these things, so let me get the "bitch" out for just a second here.

1. I don't know how many of you have actually taken the time to read the "disclaimer" on the sidebar, if you've even read it at all. So take a second to read it now. Embed it into your brain.
The Dreaded Disclaimer

This is not a gossip blog and it is not a news source. It is simply a place where fan girls who are "too old" to gush and fawn over these male idols in a PG way can express the adult thoughts we have.

A lot of the blog entries you will read are of a sexually-charged nature. Rest assured, it's all in good fun and I am not [completely] serious about any of it. With that, I do not talk about female idols. Sorry, I just don't.

95% of the things I write are a JOKE. I will no longer explain my sense of humor, because it takes all the fun out of everything. Either you get it or you don't.

I am a very nice person and I promise you that I will never criticize or mock you for voicing your opinion. As long as you respect me, respect those who comment, and most importantly as long as you respect the hardworking male idols, I will respect you.
2. Voting for Cervix Punchers is closed and will not reopen until May. Meaning don't post your picks on February's or November's posts, because by the time May comes around, I will not remember your picks. Just be patient.

3. BIGBANG Friday is not every Friday. It happens once a month.

4. What the hell happened to all the people who commented on the April Fool's post? All you new people who appeared out of the woodwork? Where are your comments now?

5. Meat Market is about the physical aspect of the idol. If he has great abs but a not-so-great face, then take that into consideration. It's the total package.

6. Do you honestly and really think I care about their hair? Not really. It's for entertaining purposes only. Will I stop listening to them because I don't like what they're wearing or what they look like? No, I am not shallow and for you to even make comments like "it's just hair" is stupid. I really don't care.

7. I write perverted things with profanity. As it says in the disclaimer, this blog is intended for those fans who are older. If you don't like the way I write, then don't read it. It is really that simple. I will not censor myself because you have a problem reading profanity.

8. You can email me any time. I mean that. Any time. If you want to tell me you love the blog, if you have pictures to share, you think I need to see a video, have a project you want me to help spread the word on, or you want to suggest I write about something you want to see on the blog. Seriously, anything. I've been slacking on replying back as of late, but that's changing now. Email: kpopaddict@live.com.

9. If you see me online, feel free to talk to me. MSN: kpopaddict@live.com, Y!M: koreanpopaddict@yahoo.com, AIM: thekpopaddict.

10. I love you. Thank you for reading. Thank you for commenting. Thank you for putting up with my insane tendencies. You all are amazing and I am grateful!

The K-Pop Addict

11 comments:

  1. Speaking of things you should blog about... I am shocked you have not written anything about Rain's comeback!! Omg his comeback performances were so hot it almost killed me! Slow motion half naked body wave *death*!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu-W-coriSs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit, I meant to do that last week but I ran out of time and then I just forgot. Oops!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I am one of those people who have "appeared out of the woodwork" all of a sudden. I actually found this site through Youtube(MBLAQ MV comments), and I am so glad I did! I know that I am guilty of #2--I will repost in May...sorry.

    Keep up the funny, dirty work. It is wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haters gon' hate.

    Just keep the sweet sin comin', TKPA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the things you write!!!
    It doesn't matter if a few people don't like your profanity, because WE love you TKPA!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not guilty of any of those, only that I've been a creepy lurker for a bit now =] I'll start commenting, ur posts make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. not guilty of any of those! TKPA jjang!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE TKPA! <3

    I will try my bestest to become less of a lurker. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. once again, apologies!
    I do post more comments though, like I said I would!
    I just live in a different time zone, so I get the posts late, haha

    Love your work!

    Peace x

    ReplyDelete
  10. what the freak did they do to top's hair?
    oh nooooooo
    this is for their comeback, which i am looking forward to, but oh noooo
    http://ibigbang.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/bdaa.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  11. i just love how you get angry and rant over something, ans then, in the end, you still say you love us...that's why we love you..

    ReplyDelete