4.16.2010

Say Whaaat?

Normally, "Say Whaaat?" is reserved for Mondays and Thursdays, but I seriously could not wait until Monday to do this so you're getting it on a Friday and you'll like it!

Photobucket

Leeteuk: I'm on a boat motherfucker, take a look at me. Straight floatin on a boat on the deep blue sea. Busting five knots, wind whipping out my coat. You can't stop me motherfucker 'cause I'm on a boat.

Yesung: Take a picture, trick. I'm on a boat, bitch. We drinkin' Santana champ 'cause it's so crisp. I got my swim trunks and my flippy-floppies. I'm flippin' burgers, you at Kinko's straight flippin' copies.

Han Geng: I'm ridin' on a dolphin, doin' flips and shit. The dolphin's splashing, gettin' everybody all wet. But this ain't Sea World, this is real as it gets. I'm on a boat, motherfucker, don't you ever forget.

Donghae: I'm on a boat, and, it's going fast, and, I got a nautical themed Pashmina afghan. I'm the king of the world, on a boat like Leo. If you're on the shore, then you're sure not me-oh.

Eunhyuk: Fuck land, I'm on a boat, motherfucker! Fuck trees, I climb buoys, motherfucker! I'm on the deck with my boys, motherfucker! This boat engine make noise, motherfucker!

Siwon: Shisus does not approve.

And for those of you who have lived under a rock, you should watch this.

TKPA

11 comments:

  1. I'm usually the silent reader but... YOU.CRACK.ME.UP. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa. good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hilarity never fails to amuse me! :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made my day. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched the video with T-Pain. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. Thanks so much for the link to the video and yes they do look mighty fine especially my Chinese Thrust Machine "Han Geng on the boat with shades riding on the boat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOOOOLZ I LOVE IT

    I also love this and I suspect you'll appreciate it too ;)
    http://kpop-love.tumblr.com/post/527316690/im-too-sexy-for-my-shirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMFAO - "Shisus does not approve"
    Epic Win!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I laughed so hard it took me 6 days to recover and come comment. >.>
    LOL funny shit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg, this is literally a year late, but that's fucking hilarious!! i wish there was more time in the day to stalk your blog. ohhh tkpa, how is it that i've only found you now?! as a nuna fan, this is definitely the blog for me ^_~

    ReplyDelete