4.23.2010

The Original Badass: T.O.P

Photobucket

I'm sorry. Jun Hyung might be a badass and all ... but he has nothing on Sex God. No one does. Just like his smolder sex stare, his badass image cannot be duplicated. Imitated, definitely. Duplicated? Hell no.

Do you see any other idols pulling off the role of a sadistic assassin? I don't think so. And if you bring up Rain ... well, he wasn't necessarily an assassin, more like a ninja seeking revenge. And he definitely was not sadistic. T.O.P ... yeah, dude was fucking nuts in IRIS.

I can totally see Sex God showing up at my house because he felt like it. He doesn't care what I have planned for that night, he's taking me out anyway and I better fucking go with him or else I'll never see him again. And face it, he could make me do anything with that voice of his, so it's not like I'm going to put up a major protest.

He'll take me to some nasty, hole-in-the-wall, you-might-contract-an-STD-by-standing pool hall, where there will no doubt be some skeezy looking dudes that probably own a motorcycle and have more than ten tattoos. And of course, these dudes will hit on me relentlessly, whistling whenever I bend over the pool table.

Yeah ... badass T.O.P won't handle that very well. Sure, he'd keep his cool for a little bit so as not to make me upset (because even though he's a badass, he isn't a tool), but eventually his patience will vanish and the fucking nuts, sadistic assassin will surface.

And oddly enough, the sight of him kicking someone's ass would more than likely be highly erotic and I would take him home, nurse any wounds or busted lip he may have, and then show him my gratitude.

Five times, to be exact.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Here Here... TOP is the original badass Beastly idol. 2PM was born from his image. But I have a feelin' he'd treat his lady right and take you to a classy steakhouse in his leather jacket and he'd get a table w/o making reservations, cuz he's got it like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, like Rain, shoot it was just get in his way and he would just F'm up right quick. TOP however, huhu I think he'd take his time and torcher and mofo before he was done with it.

    --lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree. TOP is the original kpop badass. I mean it's in his GENETICS to be a badass. The way his face is shaped, his natural expressions... they're all just pure badass-ery.

    It'd be super hot to see TOP go crazy and kick some ass... I should really watch IRIS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the title is incomplete TKPA..

    THe Original and One & Only Badass: TOP ;-)

    this man will forever have my heart, body & soul. and i mean FOREVER. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. the title is incomplete TKPA.

    it should be:

    The Original and One & Only Badass: TOP ;-)

    this man will forever have & own my heart, body & soul... and i mean FOREVER. ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is RAW in every single way.
    Many a time he looks like he didn't know what to do with all that rawness, but a lot of other times that we remembered, he managed to juice all our body fluids off us with his sensuality. AND I DON'T THINK HE'S EVEN TRYING.

    This man rules me negl.
    I might be hot for other men like Jawsu of 2PM and Pocket Thug, but ONE sleazy photo of Sex God, and I will clear my plate and eat him all up.

    Jawsu wins me over by his singing and shy smiles. Pocket thug spits fiery sensuality through his rapping. Sex God just sits there, looks pretty, and stares. Not many men can have the power over others by just staring, that's not even a talent. But it takes Sex God to master it and turn it into somekind of an art.

    Sex God T.O.P = MY ALL-TIME K-POP BIAS FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete
  7. SEX GOD oppa..... the bad boyu just want but u know u can't settle down with him... damn...

    ReplyDelete