4.23.2010

Seungri + BIGBANG Friday = NOPE

Photobucket

I realize that I only post pictures of 3S from his "Strong Baby" days. I said last month that homeboy needed to step his game up and start walking around the streets of Seoul shirtless, abs exposed for everyone to see. No doubt the Korean paparazzi would snap those glorious ripples in a heartbeat, and within hours, it will spread like a nasty STD through the internet and find itself on Twitter.

But Seungri hasn't done that. No, he hasn't done that at all. This makes me really sad, as I am tired of posting old pictures of him.

And I'm sticking to my threat, damn it. I said if there were no shirtless pictures of him soon, I'd remove him from all BIGBANG Friday activities until he snapped to his senses.

Yep, he's hereby removed from BBF until I see those abs of his in all their glory.

Unfortunately this will start next month, considering I already have everything written out and he is involved in several BIGBANG Captions.

LEARN YOUR FUCKING LESSON THE FIRST TIME, SEUNGRI! Just because you're one of my favorite maknaes does not mean you can get away with disobeying me, all right?

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. awww...poor seung ri *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seungri... taking his fans for granted. I mean we DESERVE some fan service after all the work we put in staring, gawking, fangirling, commenting, blog writing. THIS is how he repays us? With NOTHING?

    This is a good move TKPA. Boy needs to learn how this kpop idol/fangirl relationship works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. right on @DoomAid
    a little fanservice wouldn't hurt once in a while
    plus, who wouldn't love to see the eager, innocent little maknae just reveal the abs once in a while?
    it's a nice change and it'll shock everyone seungri!!!! so..please? lols

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yeah, teach him a lesson but good, TKPA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog post should be sent to YGE's headquarters in Korea ASAP!

    3S Seungri used to be good with fanservice but happened to our baby? i hope his hiatus is because he's working out to match with the other maknaes. *coughCHANSUNGcough*

    ReplyDelete