4.14.2010

Meat Market

Photobucket

Oh, sweet mother of God ...

Why is it always the Christian, no-premarital, tightly-wound-with-morals men that have the best bodies? I mean, really. If you think about it, it isn't very Christian-like to go around, parading your rippling abs and rock hard pecs, making girls think unholy, all while giving a brooding, sexy-laced stare that is guaranteed to send anyone who lusts after it condemned to eternal damnation, complete with fire and brimstone.

I'm going to K-Pop Hell, anyway, so I will be giving Abmighty Shisus a solid 10 and I will also bring this picture along with me on my journey to my jail cell in Hell.

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I've seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, Abmighty Shisus will be judged. You have until midnight!

END RESULT: Shisus ended up with a 9.57 ... which rounds up to 9.6, which rounds up to 10. If he received anything less, it'd be blasphemy.

TKPA

21 comments:

  1. When I read your tweet saying this was holy, I knew it was going to be Abmighty Shisus.
    I give him a 10 too.
    He deserves it for his dedication to his body and to his religion as well...
    I mean, if he stays true and away from girls with THAT body he deserves a 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY CRAP! Those abs look delish! Definite 10! My theory is that these hardcore Christians have a lot more time on their hands to work out since they're not having sex. Plus they need to get out their (sexual) frustrations/urges somehow, I'll always be available to assist them in any way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solid 10.

    Those abs are *drools*.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 10... damn...

    I'm not so into his face but.. those abs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. we're rating purely on abs right? Cause his face here doesn't really do it for me either ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie4/14/2010 1:11 PM

    10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10


    mmmmmhhhhhhh god I love his abs. This is why he is my boyfriend. We may never do it but I can at least lick and touch his abs every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet 10, I'm not even stingy with my ratings <3 *self-combusts*

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is probably how Jesus would do marketing in todays society..for all i know he might be promoting Christianity through Shisus, cause this is ALMOST making me believe in a God out there somewhere.*drools*
    10 out of 10!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You all will probably think I'm nut-balls crazy for this, but I'm gonna go with an 8. Minus 1 point for the face/facial expression it's not working for me and minus a point because honestly his abs almost look TOO defined I know that sounds weird but it's my take~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with DoomAid. I also don't really go for his face--he has a great body, but is just not my cup of tea...8.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 10 all the way !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. alright, I've gotta say 8. but only because his face doesn't do it for me here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I say... 8.
    I've never been "attracted" to Siwon... But damn those abs...

    ReplyDelete
  14. 10 without a doubt. That body needs a frickin shrine built to it so it can be worshiped.

    ReplyDelete
  15. 10 ALL THE WAY!!!! now excuse while i fan myself out of delerium...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'll take his abs, his face, the whole "package'. He is pure sexy and OMG.

    10.

    ReplyDelete
  17. 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 10!

    everyone who'll give him any score lower than that will go to hell! :))

    ReplyDelete
  18. it's true, it's always the cannot touch goody goddy boys that have hot rocking bodies under their nerdy glasses and aweful fashion sense....
    this fine oppa deserve 10 hands down!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Siwon and those delicious abs have my mouth watering. Although I'm not into pretty boys, I would make an exception with him. Milk does the body good...keep it Siwon.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Countless women just came. yes, like that.

    ReplyDelete