4.14.2010

Hi, Minho! What's With the Voice?

Photobucket

Okay, this whole getting more into SHINee thing has been very beneficial. Simply because it has given me new things to write about, new subjects to lust over/talk dirty about.

Like Minho's deep voice. So yummy. I am extremely happy he is eighteen. And I mean extremely. It's even given me a teeny crush on him. I say teeny because Jonghyun is number one in my newbie SHINee lovin' heart.

Minho is a close second, though. I don't want to say a very close second, because Jonghyun has him beat simply because ... well, there's no logical or legitimate reason as to why he is first. Only because I said so.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. OMFG WTH, TKPA??! YOU'RE WHORING OUT ON MY MINHO!!!

    I LOVE YOUUUUU!!!!

    I demand you to write more dirty things on him! \m/

    PS. I can supply you with lots of Minho's dirty details hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear tkpa, i will be sending you loads of yummy pics of shinee after i'm done with my school report.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Minho is my inappropriate crush.
    ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  4. i dunno why he's called "Flaming Charisma" but i definitely find him charming being Yoogeun's appa. ^_^

    ReplyDelete