5.11.2010

2PM BOXERS ARE HERE!

Before I package these lovelies up and send them off to be thrown at the six luscious 2PM men, I promised I would update you all on the process. And yesterday they arrived at my house! I was literally so spastic about receiving the mail when I logged onto the internet earlier in the morning and saw that the package had been processed at my local mail center and would be delivered later in the day.

And after putting them through the wash (because they smelled like gross ink and packaging, and now they smell pretty), I have taken pictures, rolled them up, and I am even more excited to bring them back to the post office to mail them out!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And the final product, what the boys will see on stage:

 Photobucket

I rolled them up this way ... because if you look at it, it just looks like a t-shirt. Won't they be surprised when they unroll it to reveal boxers?

Again, Junho's, Junsu's, and Wooyoung's boxers will be thrown in New York. Chansung's and Nichkhun's will be thrown in Dallas. And Taekyeon's will be thrown in San Francisco. Thank you to the lovely ladies who are throwing these for me and for all of my blogstalkers!

Thank you to everyone who donated and helped out with the funding of this project! Collectively, $98.17 was put towards the boxers (with me making up the difference) so believe me when I say that this would not have been made possible without your help!!

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!!!
    I can't wait to get them!!!!
    Then I'll get to throw them to the Jun Bros!!!!
    AHHHH~
    Yes~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I WANT CHANGSUNG'S!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so wish I could see the looks on their faces when they see them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see them pick them up!!

    The possibility of spending the night in Dallas City Jail is worth this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is sooooo cool!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the way you rolled them is perfect =DDD. Good luck to everyone throwing, we all love you <3!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so freaking cool !!! LOL I really would love to see what they would look like in them and what their reactions will be when they see them ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. THEY LOOK AWESOME!!!! ^_^

    i'm so essited for the boys to get these~ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahh they look awesome!!!
    Good luck to all throwing them!!
    I wish I had known I was going to the LA concert sooner. I'm even going to meet them and take pics, we got VIP tickets!
    I guess throwing them to them will be less awkward though lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! They all look incredible! I wonder if Buck and Junsu will tweet about the boxers LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally can't wait to throw these in Dallas!!! And it's totally worth it if we have to spend a night in jail. So excited!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Omg I wish I knew about this. I would have definitely chipped in to throw them in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you guys so so so so SOOO much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. dude. these are HOT!
    did you guys seriously throw this at them in dallas?
    i don't remember seeing boxers being thrown at them.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I just found your blog.. U can't believe how much I laugh when a saw those underwears.. thai me up? hahahahahahahha so sexy uuh?.. the best nick is that one 'thai me up'.. I love how dirty it sounds!... on my imagination Khunnie is wearing it *¬*

    I wish I could found out the complete story.. if they already got them and how they reacted!

    maybe they follow you xD!

    ReplyDelete