5.22.2010

WHAT. THE. HELL.

AJ ... sweet, AJ ... what the hell did you let them do to you?!

Photobucket

Well, okay, the revealing mass amounts of skin is major bonus points in my book, but you look so ... pissed? Depressed? Totally emotionless? Maybe you do look a bit pissed off, more than anything. I would be too if I had to wear that necklace/fishnet thing around my neck. No, it really does look like a bunch of oysters caught in a fishnet.

And the gun in your hand ... it's just wrong. It kind of makes me feel like you're about to commit suicide, just the way you're sitting and that look on your face.

As far as the antlers go ... I'm just going to completely skip over that FAIL and move on.

Photobucket

I will admit, Hyun Seung has been looking a lot better lately. I'm gradually starting to warm up to him, mainly because he has finally sorted out the whole hair situation. But what his stylists did to him is just cruel.

The feather thing he's sitting on looks like a tail. The way he's hunched over, the way his legs are positioned, looks like a pose almost every female celebrity in the entire world has done at least once in her career. The shoes ... I mean, come on. If you're going to pose the man in the way you'd pose a woman, at least give him some butch looking army boots or something! The pearls around his neck do not help in the least bit.

AND NEITHER DO THOSE BLACK FUCKING CLAWS FOR NAILS. Really? REALLY?! Evil cows, you should wear JYP's clear pants for the rest of your lives for doing this to him.

NOW IT IS TIME FOR ALL CAPS, BECAUSE I AM ABSOLUTELY TICKED BEYOND REASON THAT THIS IS IN EXISTENCE.

Photobucket

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO HIM?! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO MY BADASS JUN HYUNG?! THIS IS NOT ATTRACTIVE. THIS DOES NOT MAKE ME WARY OF HIM YET STRANGELY ATTRACTED TO HIS BADASS SEX FACTOR.

NO, THIS MAKES ME WANT TO LAUGH HYSTERICALLY AND THEN CRY ONCE I REALIZE THAT THIS MAN IS NOT THE LEAST BIT SEXY DRESSED LIKE THIS.

HE LOOKS LIKE A FIFTEEN-YEAR-OLD GIRL PROSTITUTE. IS THAT A FUCKING DRESS HE IS WEARING?! WHAT THE HELL?! AND THE GOLD TIGHTS SHOULD BE REMOVED FROM HIS LEGS IMMEDIATELY AND BURNED, FOR THOSE SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE FIRST PLACE, AND THEY DEFINITELY SHOULD HAVE NEVER FUCKING TOUCHED JUN HYUNG'S FLESH.

THE BOOTS ARE TACKY AND ONLY FURTHER ADD TO THE UNDERAGE PROSTITUTE EXAMPLE. HE LOOKS LIKE HE'S BEING PIMPED OUT AT A FUCKING RODEO. AND WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE METAL VIKING HELMET? WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU PIMPING HIM OUT AT?!

Evil fucking cows that are BEAST's stylists have struck again. I hate to say this ... but today I looked at Jun Hyung and felt nothing.

Thanks a lot, evil cows.

TKPA

15 comments:

  1. It is soooo true!
    I thought Junhyung didn't have leggings on or anything!
    And AJ..... poor AJ..... he's not a moose or a reindeer....
    Hyunseung...... stylists he is not a peacock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost cried when I saw this photoshoot-thing-whatever.

    And then the rest of Beast was shirtless in another photo. So that made me happy.

    I'm surprised you didn't make a post about it. o_______O;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the first pic could totally work with a few modifications: remove necklace, remove gun, change plaid pants/white pants and replace with black pants. Then he would would look like a sexy, muscular man/beast/god...even with the antlers.

    Whoever came up with the concept for the third pic should be beaten.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EWWW WTF did they do to Junhyung!? NOOOOOOO!!!! T___T

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually loved the whole shoot except for JunHyung's part. It just left me............confused.

    And nice to see you're finally starting to see HyunSeung in a new light. I knew it'd happen eventually :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I first saw Jun Hyung's picture I had to do a double take because I seriously thought he was wearing a dress. Also less eye make up please. I like Beast but for me this concept was not working.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I disliked pretty much this entire shoot, but I disagree about AJ's picture. I actually like it. I think it shows a new side to him, and he has some hot tribal prince "I'm gonna shoot you cause I can" thing going on?

    Hyunseung's nails made me want to cut someone (mainly whoever put them on him) and Junhyung's gave me a double take and a laugh/cry reaction too. I have no idea why they'd put those leggings on anyone, and why they'd put those boots on anyone male.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LMAO!!!!!!!!! OMG this made me crack up so much. xD kekeke. Junhyungie

    -ps. did u get my email (and did u ever meet a k-pop band) -lol i know random-

    ReplyDelete
  9. I, like some others, actually like AJ's pic. I didn't even notice the antlers until I read the part about them lol. Maybe he's meant to be a deer who is tired of being hunted and is turning the tables on some humans and is angry but sad because the rest of his "deer" family already slaughtered.
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  10. anytime Ki Kwang is shirtless, my brain just goes batshit that i do not even care about other things. /biased


    AND I AM AS MINDFUCKED AS EVERYBODY ELSE ABOUT THE EVILNESS THESE COW STYLISTS MADE TO JUN HYUNG!!! >_<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am I the only one that noticed it says "immortar" instead of "immortal" in the last two pictures? Engrish strikes again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i had totally forgotten about this photoshoot untill now. i was enraged too - now i just think it's hilarious and terribly unfortunate. the nails, oh the nails....

    thank goodness dojoon and his smexiness were there to make up for these pics

    oh, and apparently yoseob has abs now. like chocolate abs. somehow, it just doesn't feel right...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had not seen this pictures
    at first seeing them made me PISSED
    especially since Junhyung's appearance is a crime
    but your description of everything ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Evil cows, you should wear JYP's clear pants for the rest of your lives for doing this to him"
    there is no worse punishment in this world.

    and IA with just about everything you said D: this photohshoot SHOULD HAVE BEEN gorgeous ;__;

    ReplyDelete
  15. WTF!
    I am so glad you wrote JunHyung's in caps. It deserved it. What made them think dressing him like that was a good idea? Did they honestly look at him and go, 'Oh yes, that is hella sexy'? He can look amazing yet they dress him like that. Evil cows, you deserve to be punished.

    ReplyDelete