5.28.2010

I Never Thought I Would Tag You in the "WTF Files," Taeyang

But WTF is this, Taeyang?!

Photobucket

I don't understand why a stylist would purposely do this to you. Did you lose a bet or something? I know you didn't make anyone mad by being a complete ass to them, because you're too nice and too Christian to be an ass to anyone.

Well, maybe they're pissed at you because you wouldn't sleep with them? Public humiliation is often the result of a scorned woman ... or man.

I am really just at a loss for words. You're like a Charlie Chaplin hobo, complete with bronzer blush, a cheap version of Rain's heinous wig, and a silk scarf around your neck and an ugly fur-lined jacket on your shoulders.

Just ... wow.

I can't believe this is the post that I am doing on Taeyang, the King of Foreplay, on BIGBANG Friday. This is just ... wow.

No, seriously, did you lose a bet or something? That has to be the only excuse for this.

TKPA

17 comments:

  1. WOW...wtf indeed...im speechless

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is absolutely horrible.... you know he kinda looks like Joe Jonas (sorry had to say it lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It barely looks like him! And the hair does look like a busted-ass Rain weave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought it was Ki Kwang from Beast..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah... looks like a bad attempt at Charlie Chaplin + drag? I dunno, but this just isn't working, and I kinda wish I could unsee it XD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really...WTF. How could they do that to him. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. If it was Rain, I'd find it kinda hot.
    If it was Taeyang, I'd find it kinda NOT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. where the heck did you find this picture? We somehow need to get rid of all evidence that this horrible transvestite Taeyang ever existed.

    I kinda like the hat though ... for me

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes...

    U sure this is genuine? Like he really went for a faggot-esque of a photo shoot? U sure this ain't some deliriously deranged fangirl attempt with her photoshop skills?!?!

    I just find it highly doubtful the fact that he'd ever agree to be made looked like this since he's not the kind to make such a statement with fashion (Master GD reigns as the fashionista anyways)

    I wish you can find the source from where this pic came from...If it's really the work of his stylist...Let's hunt that effing excuse of a stylist and beat he or she into a pulp!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Correction...
    *Let's hunt that effing excuse of a stylist and beat him or her into a pulp!* I'm sure TKPA will get anal over such mistakes...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha ha!
    This was taken from a BigBang shoot for Vogue when they were styled like famous rock stars (Sex Pistols or the Ramones I think...) The video of the shoot...you should see the other guys...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUaXdzYpZn0&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMFG...Died the moment i click on that clip... x_X

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the readers of this blog should get every single stylist fired and take their jobs. Then we gan dress our men in whatever the hell we want!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @ sailorroxy

    Yes! Let's dress them in anything!

    Like nothing.... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is the worst punishment they have ever done to Tae Yang.. evil, pure evil!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm pretty sure this was for a photoshoot or something of them cosplaying as their all time fave music heroes. he was supposed to be M.J. o-O Daesung had Elvis. Seungri had Justin Timberlake... and I forgot who GD and TOP had o_o

    ReplyDelete
  17. *cries*
    I'm glad this will never happen again.
    Hopefully.

    ReplyDelete