5.15.2010

Come the Night of June 10th ...

This will be Sexy Beast Taek. I just know it.

Photobucket

Do you know why June 10th?

Because that will be the night that Thai Me Up and Beastly Maknae receive their TKPA boxers (by way of @HitoriCrow and @dark_faery_gyrl) in Dallas. Vocal Sextasy, Big Booty Junee, and WooyoUNF will receive theirs June 6th in New York (by way of @KRBekimon_SHOCK and @kiwichan08).

No doubt Junsu, Junho, and Wooyoung will be bragging for four days about how they received boxers from a perverted fan, and the rest of them didn't. And you see how happy Chansung will be when he and Khun get theirs? Taek will probably think that he has been neglected by this sick, demented person who has thrown all the other members boxers.

He'll be so upset and angry (think of when he ripped his shirt off and threw it to the ground. Yeaahh, I really want to provoke that reaction), he will get online, type in www.thekpopaddict.com and stalk the blog. Then he will see that he hasn't been forgotten, that he will be getting his in San Francisco on the 13th (by way of @ButterflySnrida).

Okay, I know I'm totally demented, but that's why you all love me (right?).

The point is, these boys will receive these boxers.

They will be curious. (Because who the hell gives boxers with nicknames like "Thai Me Up" and "Vocal Sextasy" in BIG block letters on the back?)

They will find the time to look at this site. (The printed URL is for this purpose)

They will either think I am: a) hilarious, b) demented, c) obsessed, d) all of the above.

They will read comments that you leave on posts about them. (Highly suggest you don't comment as "Anonymous" anymore)

And maybe, just maybe, will they tell others (meaning K-Pop idols) about this blog. And that, dear friends, is when the real fun (and the panic) starts.

Which means I need to start blogging my ass off for the next month so they have a lot more juicy things to read about themselves and about their peers. (It also means you should comment your ass off too).

Oh, June 6-13th will be a very stressful, on edge time for me.

HOLYFUCKINGSHIT2PMISGOINGTOKNOWWHOIAM.
THEYWILLPROBABLYREADEVERYDIRTYTHINGIHAVEEVERWRITTENABOUTTHEM.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

TKPA

22 comments:

  1. If you had seen me read this post you would have thought I was strange and demented too. I couldn't contain my gleeful laughter at the idea of 2PM knowing just how dirty we are LOL!!

    Once again thanks to all the throwers and you TKPA for organizing this!

    I'm so ridiculous excited for this. *EXPLODES*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL they will read and enjoy hopefully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will love this blog, I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot WAIT to throw those boxers on stage!
    It'll be one of the best times of my life.
    And I wonder if Junsu will take a pic of the boxers and tweet it....?
    Maybe?
    Wouldn't that be AMAZING?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. THIS.

    "And I wonder if Junsu will take a pic of the boxers and tweet it....?
    Maybe?
    Wouldn't that be AMAZING?!?"


    I AM HOPING FOR THIS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait! I was worried about that too. I hope he doesn't think he's hated.
    He'll find out soon enough tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am tempted to start commenting in hangul just so all of them can read it. But I don't know how to, so that would just be stupid..I need to start learning Korean soon! Hate having to wait for translations!!

    Any of your readers who can speak/read/translate into hangul? Would be pretty awesome if parts of the blog (like headlines etc) were in Korean as well. I bet all them idol-boys would be begging their English-speaking friends to translate the diirrty posts about them...
    WHY CAN I NOT SPEAK KOREAN!?
    hmm..maybe we should ask Khun or Taek to do the translating??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Every time I look at the pictures of those boxers I completely lmao, and I only stumbled upon this blog yesterday.
    I really want someone to fancam the boys getting their presents...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice. I'm going to the WG concert in New York.
    I'll be on the look out to see the boxers :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is going to be so awesome!! In case they do read this: Khun, I know I'm male.... but I want to have your babies.... somehow. :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy crap, I have the same name as someone else that is throwing the boxers!!! I think that is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOLLLL man oh man
    I am also excited for June and I hope they enjoy the blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm pretty sure if anyone, 2PM would be the ones to enjoy this blog. Them, and BIGBANG (especially Master GD, King of Foreplay, Sex God).

    We should start this kinda project for other idols too!

    Imagine TOP's bragging rights wearing a boxer with SEX GOD across his cute ass xD

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW. I really Hope everything works out for you!
    Im thinking that they will definately lOVE this blog!

    GOOD LUCK!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. JUNE IS GOING TO BE THE DAEBAKEST MONTH FOR TKPA & YOUR BLOGSTALKERS! *COUGH US*

    dear TKPA messengers, please don't fail & disappoint us. ♥ we believe in your idol-stalking powers. make sure they receive these precious gifts in good condition. I KNOW YOU GUYS WOULD! ♥

    this is going to be AWESOME! if we succeed with 2PM then we can do this with any idols! i'm sure they would all love it~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad that I will be a part of that special moment. Hopefully I will remember to snap a few pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I came across your blog thanks to the mass TT of Taeyang's birthday and you are brilliant. LOL I wonder what their reactions will be.

    ReplyDelete
  18. ohmg im so excited for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I very much hope that the guys checked out your blog. If I ever meet them, I will just casually mention this (awesome) blog that they should check out. Then they will tell me that they have already seen it and that they have subscribed to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I remember this :) I WONDER IF 2PM HAS SEEN THIS POST YET :d

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wish i had the balls to do something like this...

    Hell I wish I had the balls to even ask if they received the damn things, still have them or remember the days they got them and what they think of their presents....

    Or if they have ever been to the site...

    I wonder...

    ReplyDelete
  22. OR IF THEY WEAR THEM!!!!

    ReplyDelete