5.28.2010

Daesung is Happy I Lusted for Him

Photobucket

Yes, we have that once a month awkward moment in our friendship where I find him attractive because I have to do the right thing and give him equal amount of dirty time on the blog on BIGBANG Fridays, and because I know it's a change of pace for you all to read something not PG in relation to Daesung, but still ...

I broke that when the "Tell Me Goodbye" MV came out, as you all know. I kind of became really attracted to him when he was singing in the rain. That cannot be allowed in order for us to maintain our friendship. It just can't. Yes, he's happy, but only because he had some bragging rights around the dorm for about a week. Now that everything is calming down, my spazzing has subsided and I can watch the video without having any thoughts bordering unsafe territory, we can go back to the usual strictly, friends only relationship.

I have missed you, buddy. Please wear shirts with sleeves or else I will have to once again ignore your texts asking to hang out.

TKPA

4 comments:

  1. Daesung is GOOD. He's healthy for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah! look at his arms! damn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just blame the rain in the MV. Putting any man in the rain/shower instantly icnreases there sex factor, plus the fact he had a suit on, which also instantly adds sex factor. It almost like they were cheating anyway~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just send those texts over this way. I'll gladly hang out with him if you won't. :P

    ReplyDelete