5.12.2010

Comcast? K-Pop? DREAM COME TRUE.

I know I'm going all fangirl crazy right now over this but I DO NOT CARE!

For all of you Comcast customers, if you didn't already know, you'll be extremely excited to know that there are several K-Pop music videos in the On Demand section. Yes, K-Pop on your TV, in America. I mean, I know we can all watch these videos online, but still ... the fact that us American fans are so far away from our precious babies, any little hint of being closer to them is a big deal for us.

Go into your On Demand and scroll down to "Music" (duh). Then select "Videos by Genre."

I stalked all the categories and found the following to make it easier for you to fangirl. (And I'm even including the girl groups).

Hip-Hop
Girls Generation - "Genie"

Pop
2NE1 - "Fire," "I Don't Care," and "Try to Copy Me"
2PM - "Heartbeat"
4Minute - "Hot Issue," "Muzik," and Hyun Ah's "Change"
After School - "Because of You"
BEAST - "Bad Girl"
Brown Eyed Girls - "Abracadabra"
Big Bang's G-Dragon - "Heartbreaker"
Girls Generation - "Oh!"
SHINee - "Ring Ding Dong"
Super Junior - "Sorry Sorry (Answer)"
T-ara - "Bo Peep, Bo Peep"
U-Kiss - "Man Man Ha Ni"
Wonder Girls - "Nobody" (in English)

Have fun going crazy! It says the videos are available until June 2nd, so WATCH AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. i flipped out when i saw this.
    i ran through the streets of colorado telling all the comcast viewers to watch them.
    hopefully they post more after the vids go down.
    *prays*

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg!!!! I NEED TO SEE IF MY DISH HAS IT! if not .. i even you ppl that have comcast =_=

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I so hope I get Comcast in my area! *prays*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank God that "BF" of yours doesnt have COMCAST or he would still be home right now watching CL & Hyun Ah.
    Of course this would be after he wipes his tears away once realizing that there was no Tae to watch.
    Bahahahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SO happy he doesn't have Comcast!!! hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww man thats freaking awesome!! I don't have cable so oh well but I do get MBC and Arirang! So when I manage to get control of the tv I sit there and drool if I happen to find a music (video) program.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can also see these videos here:
    Comcast On Demand -> Top Picks -> Asian Entertainment -> Music!

    ReplyDelete