5.19.2010

Suggestions? Like? Dislike? (G-Dragon)

By far the hardest person out of the whole group, honestly. Should we do rings? Should we do sunglasses? Should we do clothing? Should we do shoes?

@mizz_julie (via 21BANGS) sent me some shoe suggestions for G-Dragon. I narrowed it down to two different styles, but the final choice (meaning style and color) is totally up to you guys.

Photobucket

These are Hwang Kum Style high tops from YesStyle in black. They also have them in white, but I personally like the black better. They're $80.00 USD.

Photobucket

These are ISNOM Velcro High Tops, also from YesStyle. They have them in red, purple, white, and black, but I just chose one to put on the blog. They're $65.00 USD.

A lot of choices, I know. I personally like the first ones in black better, but this is a collective, group effort so we need everyone's opinion. And the only way to make sure we know everyone's choice is through a little poll! Check out both links above before making your choice!


Which shoes?
pollcode.com free polls


TKPA

13 comments:

  1. omg totally GDs style. leave it to a JBae to find some hot ones for his hubbys best friend :)

    I will vote when i can see the pics better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the HWANG KUM STYLE Black ones!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voted! Those Hwang Kums look sharp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HWANG KUM STYLE Black is the eyes catching..!!perfectly for Jiyong ^^;

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hwang Kum Style all the way! They're patent. Enough said.

    ReplyDelete
  6. HWANG KUM STYLE = JIYONG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. voted for the Hwang Kum Style~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personally I like the ISNOM better, but the Hwang Kum is definitely more GD so I vote Hwang Kum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those black ones are HOTT!! You should definitely go with those!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked the hwangkum black one. I'll donate soon. Just make sure the delivery will happen! I wanted to mail you something as well.. there were so many selections that looked like his style i couldn't narrow it down. I need help. I

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love both these shoes! And I agree with DoomAid, I like the ISNOM better, but Hwang Kum are definitely more GD I think.

    Also, a sidenote, cause this is quite expensive, but this ring is just so utterly awesome I want them all to have one!:
    http://www.kinektdesign.com/products.php
    Ah, if only I were rich..

    My donation is on it's way, need to finish exams first^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh mannn i want the black and white shoes sooo badd....anyone know where to buy them? im sorry i obsessed with shoes

    ReplyDelete