5.15.2010

Nichkhun ... Oh, Nichkhun

I will admit right off the bat that I like the blonde on Thai Me Up. I really and truly do. I think it looks ... well, normal on him. He's one of the few Asian men who can pull it off.

However, the whole Dennis the Menace style he had going on the other night was not attractive.

Photobucket

I mean, it truly killed it for me. Honestly.

There's nothing sexy about fearing to sit down on a chair without a whoopee cushion going off, or ringing the doorbell to his place upon arriving and getting shocked. And we all know what happened with Mr. Wilson and his dentures.

I'm sorry, but I don't want Chiclet teeth (not saying I have dentures, but you also remember how in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Mike Teavee got his teeth knocked out because of exploding candy? Dennis-the-Thai-Me-Up-Menace would give me exploding candy).

The point of this post is this:

1. I watch too many movies.
2. Nichkhun needs to never style his hair like that again.

TKPA

7 comments:

  1. Khun in blonde IS actually way better than I ever thought possible, but yeah I dunno if I like the way they style it sometimes. Regardless of any silly hair he has though, I love him... and would have his babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks better than what most Asian men would look like with blonde hair, but for me I think GD and JaeJoong's the only ones who can actualy pull it off and still look sexy as hell. Khun just looks...alright. I'd prefer the orangy hair to this anyday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like it! I think of it less an Dennis the Menace and more as a hotter, sweeter, more mature, Thai Draco Malfoy. Mmm yeah, winguardium leviosa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I agree. He werks the blond, but not when he's being a gay-Draco Malfoy. I adore Nichkhun, actually, I think I could honestly be IN LOVE with him, but even I have to say no to the Hitler 'do.

    Just no.


    (but the blond is definitely sexy!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, that hair style isn't doing anything for his sexiness.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MALFOY hair -___-;;

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't like it, it didn't complement his skin tone. I like the dark colors better :)

    ReplyDelete