5.12.2010

Oh, Sweet Shisus! Super Junior is Back!

I have been waiting for this day. I have been waiting for my ridiculously-numbered biases to come back. And of course, it being Super Junior, there is very little room for disappointment.

I know some people have criticized "Bonamana" and are taking a disliking to it ... all I can say to you is that you will change your mind, because I fully believe that Super Junior has this tiny little subliminal message in the form of ear cocaine embedded into each and every song. You will come to love "Bonamana." I guarantee it.

Last night the MV was released, and I didn't watch it until about five in the morning. And I know I have not covered ANY music video by way of spazzing blog post since BIGBANG released "Let Me Hear Your Voice." But it's freaking Super Junior and I love them and pretty much credit my entire addiction and this blog to them. So if you love me and this blog, you should be very thankful for the largest boy band in the world.

Let me start off by saying that I want all ten of them to take turns on a little spinning pedastal in the corner of my bedroom, lights shining all over their body. Mainly, (and I cannot believe I'm saying this, because it's just SO not me), I want Sungmin and Heechul rotating, because ... well ... they look pretty damn sexy.

I cannot believe I just said Heechul and Sungmin are sexy. This video has me all sorts of sexually confused right now. But I retract the previous opinion that Heechul's hair looks ridiculous and he's ugly, because it now actually looks good on him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And it makes me happy to know that Leeteuk is showing flesh. And lots of flesh. In fact, just a jacket, nothing underneath it. I know that The Boyfriend really hates Teuk. No, he really hates him. He actually watched the video before I was able to, and while he credited the choreography and said he liked it a lot (he is a dancer and is pretty much the biggest fanboy to Taeyang), he also said there was a lot of "stupid parts" like "wearing a jacket with no shirt underneath. Is that necessary?" I of course not having seen the video, didn't know he was talking about Teuk. Now that I know, I think it's hilarious and adorable.

Photobucket

BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO CAUGHT MY ATTENTION MORE THAN ANYONE? MORE THAN TEUK FLESH? THAT ADORABLE LITTLE SEXY ASS GEEK, KYUHYUN.

Photobucket

Seriously ... I always thought when the day came that Teuk showed endless amounts of flesh, no other Super Junior member or K-Pop idol could distract me. But damn that Kyuhyun and the fact that he's pure sex in the video and now he has become one of the main dancers ... holy shit. There are good things in your future, Kyu. Very, very, VERY good things.

They all look so amazing and delicious. And I think I speak for all of you when I say the best dance move occurs between 0:55-0:58. Am I right or what? (Someone make a .gif and send it to me ASAP!!)

Photobucket

Although it is not the same with only ten members, I am ridiculously excited for the comeback stage and the live performances and the constant media-whoring these boys will do. Because you know damn well that Super Junior is compiled of attention whores. And that's why I love them.

Check out "Bonamana" and try not to drool on your keyboard.

TKPA

28 comments:

  1. That is my favorite part too. Share the gif when you get it?
    Damn, Hyuk and Hae and that pelvic thrust has me so frustrated right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL look at you spazzing! YOU'VE GONE MENTAL! xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I enjoyed the hip thrusts too, and I think it was Donghae's biceps maybe <33? I'd appreciate the Teuk flesh more (he's my fav SuJu member too) but it reminds me of Jaejoong in the Mirotic MV and well that just steals my attention XD.

    I just think the MV could have been more creative, I agree with the BF though that the choreography was good. So I'm looking forward to the music show performances.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have watched the MV 25+ times by now. It definitely didn't disappoint. The song itself sounds a little like a mix between Sorry Sorry and RDD by Shinee but that's not a bad thing, those songs are hot. ^^

    The hip thrusts... oh my goshhhh.

    And I have to second what was said above about Teuk's style resembling Hero's Mirotic style. It was distracting, I couldn't properly enjoy Teuk flesh because of it. -____-

    ReplyDelete
  5. im seriously addicted to this song the mv is hot no doubt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so loving this video! Finally something to suck me into the insane world of SuJu. I think I'm starting down the path to SuJu fandom, I hope my brain/heart can handle this......

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might as well open up by saying sowy, cause this might be a looong comment:P
    There is so much awesome in this MV it's hard for me to focus! I had to watch and rewatch at least 20 times to be able to take in all the glory, cause theres glory to be taken in everywhere. And my eyes can only focus at one place at the time..

    Damn them pelvic thrusts are messing up my mind. And there are probably a gazillion .gifs out there, not making it any easier. Is it possible to post .gifs in the comments?? I'll try linking to some..

    First off, pelvic thrusts:
    http://i44.tinypic.com/110i3ch.gif

    And hello, more pelvic thrusts, this time in slow motion, to REALLY capture that special moment:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/1z18n6p.gif

    Crazy jumping thing:
    http://pics.livejournal.com/shinobu_k/pic/0013g943

    The "all rise":
    http://i44.tinypic.com/2vcew4m.jpg

    All the solo shots in one neat package:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/mm370y.gif

    Donghae doing magic, featuring the awesomeness that is Dongguns:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/53mk5g.gif

    A little bit of Teuk, in the flesh:
    http://i42.tinypic.com/10qe3vk.jpg

    Eunhyuk and Donghae sure know how to move their hips..just sayin.
    And I totally agree when it comes to Kyuhyun, he knows how to work the "bedroom eyes" for sure..when did that happen!? I'm so happy he's like one of the main dancers now!

    I'm getting über exited to see the comeback stages. I'm setting my alarm to get up ridiculously early to watch them live streamed at KPopFlash, so boys better bring the stuff. Hoping Leeteuk sticks to a similar clothing ensemble:P which he sorta has been hinting to on twitter.
    And Donghae needs a stage of his own for magic tricks and arms. I would subscribe to that.

    So, I did warn you, and I shall stop spazzing in public. Thanks^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MINDFUCKED I AM RIGHT NOW WITH THE SIGHT OF 10 AMAZING MEN ALL DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST, TRYING TO GET MY 100% ATTENTION & MAKING MY OVARIES HURT & SHATTER TO BAJILLION PIECES!!!

    I CAN'T EVEN THINK WELL, SERIOUSLY! &*^%$#@!

    and thank you @anettee for all the screencaps! ♥ you'll have a special place in Kpop heaven. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, I just randomly stumbled onto your blog. I'm 25, white and American as well. I'm so glad to find another person over 20 who is into kpop. (obviously, we need to be friends.)

    Now that that's out of the way, is it bad that the first time I saw the pelvic thrusts, I squeeled like a 13 year old girl? I'd be content to live in this video. 10 hot Koreans doing pelvic thrusts at me? Where do I sign?

    ReplyDelete
  10. i believe everyone here is over 20 something...cough cough 25 me cough cough... hahaha..... well i was a fan of sir-pop-alot.. but this vid made me notice donghae and ryeowook...i dunnoe y....... but can't wait for their variety shore hoarding with their comeback and alll....
    but the one band i am earnestly waiting for is BIG BANG... oh lord..huryy make them come back

    ReplyDelete
  11. I WANT ALL OF SUPER JUNIOR CHAINED UP IN MY SPARE BEDROOM WITH TRACKING DEVICES ON THEIR ANKLES SO THEY CANNOT ESCAPE.

    Sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey K-Pop Addict: you might want to keep Tae chained up in there as well. You gotta give the "BF" someone to play umm I mean dance with.
    BAHAHAHAHAHA
    (he is so gonna kill me when he reads this)
    BUT I MUST SAY I AM IN LOVE WITH KYUHYUN ALSO - I mean I was before but FUCK even more so now.
    AND I FUCKING WORSHIP THE LOVELY ABMIGHTY SHISUS. PLEASE LET ME BOW BEFORE THEE...ON MY KNEES....I PROMISE I WONT LEAVE UNTIL YOU FILL ME WITH YOUR HOLY SPIRIT JUICE.
    Fuck yes I went there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. CJ I AM TOTALLY SECOND TO TAE. I AM SERIOUSLY AND OFFICIALLY TAKING A DISLIKE TO HIM. I SWEAR IF THE BF TELLS ME TO "SHHHHHHH" ONE MORE TIME WHILE HE'S WATCHING SOME STUPID VIDEO OF TAE "WORKING OUT HIS CHOREOGRAPHY" OR GIVING A FUCKING ACCEPTANCE SPEECH I WILL BANISH TAE FROM THE BLOG FOR A MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. BAHAHAHAHAHA HE ACTUALLY TELLS YOU TO "SHHHH"?!
    BAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT IS TOO FUCKING FUNNY!
    YOU BETTER NOT BAN HIM. BF WOULD SO CRY!
    I think you might want to make a Twitter anouncement so the JaeBaes can convince BF to calm down. BAHAHAHAHAHA
    WE NEED TAE ON THE BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  15. YES HE TELLS ME TO "SHHHH." HE EVEN THREATENED TO PUT THE PHONE DOWN!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Watch GD vids the next time you are on the phone with him. Payback is a BITCH. BAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm sending you an email telling you what happened. You'll die laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY!!! The pelvic thrusts are back! They should just be Super Junior's thing forever, like their signature or something.

    I really hope to see some more shirtless members on stage, not just on the album packages.

    ReplyDelete
  19. YEEEESSSS I TOTALLY AGREE THAT DURING 0:55-0:58 IS THE BEST DANCE MOVES

    ReplyDelete
  20. My ovary... it screams for SuJu... (yes, i only have one ovary)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anette!! You are so awesome for linking those pics!! Dirty thoughts a plenty!

    This video... all 10 of them... I just don't know. I don't have words for how completely fracking sexy it is, they are! EunHae are my new fantasies with a short appearance by Siwon. Sorry Wonnie... not enough flesh, no pelvic thrusts we can see. You're still sexy and my husband but we're officially on a break.

    ReplyDelete
  22. K-Pop Junkie5/17/2010 3:39 AM

    First,

    Listen you better tell your man to step off of Tae. He is mine. You tell him Tae is NC. I won this battle long ago and I do not want to have to yell at him. kay?

    Second,

    Damn, Siwon was looking good. Josh I have not drooled over that boy in a while and not I just can't stop looking at him. mmmmhhhhmm He has got some major sexy looks in the MV. :) He does not look like the innocent christian boy he is suppose to be. Maybe I need to rethink my list?

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG I totally get the whole sexually confused thing right now. Almost everyone is showing skin in their recent performances (except for Dirrty Geek, but he's the magnae, at least some of his innocence should be preserved).

    Ryeowook O_O, with his exposed chest and hair flip from the performance on Inkigayo! He used to be so sweet and innocent in my eyes but now his sexy hair flip can't escape my mind.
    Why do this to me Suju???

    ReplyDelete
  24. http://ikpop.tumblr.com/post/620077473
    nice gif!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haha you basically summed up my first reaction to this music video...mmmmh especially the part about Kyuhyun. :]

    ReplyDelete
  26. how can anyone NOT adorreee super junior?!?!?!?!?!?! yessss, that was my favourite part tooo - i replayed it like 50 times lol nd i absolutely love kyuhyun <3<3<3 he's basically the definition of my life (alongside anime_ in short. =D i really love the new looks, the style and the especially ther dances - my favourite lyrics? ''listen girl - joha hae, baby girl, saranghae'' <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 sraanghaeyo super junior!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My ovaries have exploded and my keyboard has melted from the pure sexiness that is Super Junior. 0:55-0:58 is definitely the best part of the entire MV.

    ReplyDelete
  28. My thoughts exactly!!Baby Kyuhyun is 100% pure sex in this video!!I just want to make out with him so badly!!What can I do to make that come true?!

    ReplyDelete