5.18.2010

Gifts For BIGBANG's Fourth Anniversary!

Yes, we are going to be giving BIGBANG some gifts for their fourth anniversary! What kind of gifts? Well ... there's four parts to that. Yes, four!

PART ONE - TKPA BOXERS

Okay, so it isn't really a "gift," more like a shamless whoring/promotion on my part. And really, as much as I'd freak out to no end knowing that G-Dragon is reading things I have posted about him, I think that their reactions would be absolutely priceless, and I also think that Taeyang would blush. And it is one of my professional goals to make that man blush.

They will be slightly different from the 2PM boxers, and I just designed Taeyang's. It isn't official, so suggestions are welcome. What do you think?

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will design the rest of them tomorrow. I'm definitely, definitely the most excited about this!

TOTAL COST: $105.44 USD
DEADLINE: July 10th. (This gives me plenty of time to order them, receive them, and then send them to South Korea).


PART TWO - EXTRA GIFTS

This is where input is greatly, greatly needed and appreciated! We are going to send each one of them an extra little gift. Why not just the boxers? Two reasons.

1. G-Dragon's birthday is August 18th, the day before BIGBANG's anniversary. Obviously, we need to send him a little birthday gift, right? I mean, what the hell kind of obsessive freak would I be if I overlooked G Baby's birthday?
2. I really, really, REALLY want to send Taeyang a hat. I know, I know, he's saying he wants to shy away from wearing hats so much, but see ... this one will be awesome and he will wear it. Why?

Photobucket

For one, it is TKPA colors, and who the hell doesn't love my colors, right? Two, I know that it is a blank hat, but I know of this place who does embroidery on hats like this. And I was thinking of having "YB" embroidered onto it in black. Do you know how awesome it will be if he wears that hat during a performance? Do you know how hard you will fangirl (or fanboy) when you see that, knowing that you participated in giving him that?

It is a little gift, not very expensive. The hat is $15.99 USD, and I am not yet sure of the embroidery cost, but I can't see it being any more than $20 USD, so we will just say that it will cost approximately $35 USD.

(Note: We don't have to give him a hat. I am open to suggestions. But it's a prime example of something "little" that I am talking about).

And since those are two pretty solid reasons as to why we will be giving more than one gift, I need loads of suggestions as to what to get G-Dragon, T.O.P, Daesung, and Seungri (and Tae, if you're against the hat idea or have something better in mind). Try to remember that people will be needing to donate money for all of this, so let's not have something TOO expensive (unless you're willing to fork over some funds to cover it). Also, remember that since it will be shipped to South Korea, nothing too heavy as that will kill me in shipping and also make it very difficult to deliver.

You can either leave comments below or email me at tkpa@live.com with suggestions!

EDIT 05/19: For T.O.P's gift, click here! For Seungri's gift idea, click here! For Daesung's gift idea, click here! For G-Dragon's gift idea, click here!

TOTAL COST: TBA
DEADLINE: TBA (I will announce both of these when we have all five gifts decided)


PART THREE - POSTCARDS

Yes, this has been done before, but so what? I think it will be cool for them to know (or be reminded of, actually, because they already know) that they have fans worldwide.

Postcards are the simplest (and extremely cheap) way to do that. They cost maybe like $0.85 at the grocery store? I mean, very, very cheap.

Some guidelines:
  1. Try to ignore any postcards with "wish you were here" on them. Try to find ones that have either your city or state or country name on them or of something "scenic" (beach, river, aerial shot of city, whatever).
  2. ALL MESSAGES MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. I will be looking for anything negative, so be nice! (I know I don't have to tell you guys that!)
  3. Include your name, age, and country.
  4. You may include your Twitter URL (so they can see how many people are on Twitter and maybe they'll get the hint). NO EMAIL ADDRESSES.
  5. Limit to six (6) postcards per person. You can have one for each member and one as a group, or six to one member. However you want to make the combination, just as long as it is six! Make sure you have whoever the postcard is directed to on it somewhere.
Place the postcards in a small (6x9, for example) manilla envelope in which you'll send to me (postage is really cheap, honest). MORE DETAILS ABOUT THIS BELOW! KEEP READING!

What I will do is take all of the ones for Seungri and put them together, all of the ones for T.O.P and put them together, and so on and so forth. It will be included as part of their "gifts."

DEADLINE: JULY 10TH


PART FOUR - BIRTHDAY CARDS FOR G-DRAGON

Again, we have to celebrate the glorious day in which Kwon Ji-Yong blessed the Earth with his presence. So you can send him some birthday cards!

Some guidelines:
  1. They can be funny cards, cards with sounds, completely random cards. Whatever, as long as it's birthday themed. (Oh, and they can be handmade!)
  2. The text inside the card and on the outside of the card may be in your native language.
  3. HOWEVER ALL MESSAGES MUST BE WRITTEN IN ENGLISH. Again, just to make sure nothing negative is being said.
  4. Include your name, age, and country.
  5. Please do NOT seal your cards in the envelopes! Leave them open! I will seal them for you! (So I can make sure the messages are in English, duh).
  6. You may include your Twitter URL, but NO EMAIL ADDRESSES. And I have to say it, I just have to ... No phone numbers. Sorry, ladies!
  7. Limit 2 cards.
Place in a manilla envelope. The size of it depends on the size of the cards.

DEADLINE: July 10th

Okay, if you're going to send postcards and birthday cards, then you absolutely must fill out this quick little form and email it to me at tkpa@live.com:

Name:
Twitter URL:
Age:
Country (include state if in U.S.):
Number of postcards:
Number of birthday cards:

If you email me that, it does two things. It tells me that you're going to be sending me something, and that I should expect it. If I don't receive it, then we have a problem. It also makes me email you back with my address (because as much as I love you all, I'm not going to post my address for everyone to see).

Okay, so email me or leave me comments suggesting what sort of gifts we will all collectively give to BIGBANG!
The link to donate is on the right sidebar at the very top! You can donate any amount! Obviously, the more the better for this, as some things might be a little expensive, but whatever you can give can add up! Tell your friends who are VIPs that are not avid blog stalkers (they ought to be!) to pitch in with whatever they can!
Let's show BIGBANG that we can have love for them, as well as dirty thoughts :)

And a big, big, big, big, BIG thanks to @aa_chan for agreeing to deliver everything for us! Tell him you love him :)

TKPA

20 comments:

  1. I can't express how excited I am by this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to be a buzzkill, or just sound stupid, but I have a suggestion about Taeyang's hat. I am all for the hat and embroidery. I think it's a really, really cool idea (all of these ideas are), but...

    I remember reading an interview once where Taeyang expressed disappointment that so many people refer to him as "Young-bae," rather than his stage name. He really likes his stage name, apparently.

    So, maybe we can think of another idea for the hat embroidery? When he's talking to an English audience (for example, in the short clip on the YG YouTube channel), he refers to himself as "SOL." Would that work, instead?

    I will be participating in this project! Thank you so much for facilitating these kinds of fan projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this whole sending-underwear-to-favorite-male-korean-idols-for-the-hopes-of-blog-views thing you got going on and I can't wait to help support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the hat for taeyang, but if what rachel say is true then we may consider the YB thing. The embroidery must be cool like with diamond studs or something along the lines of ed hardy.
    For TOP, myb sunglasses or cool ass rings?
    I love the boxers idea love it!
    I will try to chip in as big bang are my love dearest..
    TKPA ur the best! Hehehe.. U sending all by mail or are u going down to seoul?

    ReplyDelete
  5. TL;DR

    haha~ well i actually read everything. :))

    i will support this in any way i can because you know that BIG BANG OWNS MY ENTIRETY & I DEDICATE MY LIFE TO THEM. ♥

    i suggest rings for TOP. ^_^ you know he's been wearing big chunks of rings for the past i-can't-remember-when. xD or maybe a Be@rbrick? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the "SOL" suggestion you had, Rachel. Nadz, Taeyang doesn't wear things along the lines of Ed Hardy (to my knowledge, anyway. I haven't seen anything like that on him), so maybe just something simple and classic kind of? It looks a little more his style.

    I have been looking at some sunglasses for T.O.P, but not any rings yet. Maybe we'll do sunglasses for GD (as I've found some that are kind of like ... well, GD style ha), and rings for T.O.P?

    I've had a few suggestions for Daesung and Seungri, but more are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im in for this! xP cant wait till we finalize the gifts. Sorry, Im such a fail in suggesting things.

    I guess I better get some postcards soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. TKPA, have i told you how much i love you?

    well homie i fuckin love you.

    and i will try to come up wit suggestions... thanks for putting this all together for us. you are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. TKPA, GD loves shoes!! But idk what size he wears though LOL. XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. We need to find this out! Anyone know what size??

    ReplyDelete
  11. yo, what about Taeyang's bday. It was yesterday. we need something for my guy. The hat idea would rock though

    ReplyDelete
  12. You know how it says BROOKLYN underneath the cap here: http://bit.ly/1KAWTf <--i wonder if it can fit the name: KING OF FOREPLAY lol XD or put his name TAEYANG would be better since you want YB on the surface

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh & forgot to add..
    about the boxers, http://i40.tinypic.com/ixbdxx.jpg
    you should put TKPA like how Galliano puts his name on there, so that whenever KOF flash his abs & we see his boxers, we'll know he's wearing the one you gave XD

    just a suggestion ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh oh I like this idea by Julie. the boxer brief... with...

    *flatlines*



    ... sorry I was thinkin bout my man... and his boxers showing when......

    wha were we talkin bout?

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow this is amazing! excited for this XD
    i would like to donate, but i don't have paypal...would you take concealed cash???

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't do it on the band because the site that I design them on won't allow it that high up. It can only be on the thigh of the front and the across the ass on the back :(

    Yes, I will accept concealed cash. Email me for info.

    I will see if I can get the TAEYANG underneath the bill of the hat! That's a really good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HEY I LOVE K-POP, HAVE BEEN HUGE FAN FOR YEARS BEEN WANTING A SITE LIKE THIS FOR YEARS GREAT JOBS
    WHATS THE LATEST ON G-DRAGON? TALKS OF POSSIBLE ENGAGMENT WITH GF

    ReplyDelete
  18. is the decision of sending a hat for Taeyang final?

    ReplyDelete
  19. is it possible to send... t-shirt as gift to them??... and post card of course.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete