5.17.2010

NEW BIGBANG MV - "Tell Me Goodbye" Part II

I forgot two key things in the last post. I cannot believe I forgot these. Hopefully the King of Foreplay does not get too offended by my oversight and have me beheaded. That's not really the type of punishment he likes to give, though. He'd much rather chain you up to his bed and have you be his total sex slave.

Photobucket

Taeyang, bb ... why are you wearing those clothes?

I mean ... silly boy, don't you know that you should never wear shoes while walking through sand? Sand gets in your shoes and it is most uncomfortable. That's why you should remove the shoes.

But why walk around in the desert with no shoes? That's just stupid.

That's why you should remove all clothing promptly. It looks like heavy clothing too, so you're probably sweltering because of all that heat. The things I would do to you would only make your body temperature rise even more (among other things), but hey, at least if we die of dehydration in the desert, we will die happy, having had lots and lots of sex.

Photobucket

And when I get to Heaven, it will kind of be like the end of Titanic, where all the people on the ship are waiting for her. Yes, a bunch of random Korean people will be waiting for me, and there you'll be, sitting at the piano, playing something beautiful.

Of course, I'll rip you away from that piano and go to the nearest bedroom so we can continue with what sins we were partaking in before we died. And yes, all of those random Korean people will be outside the door.

And yes, they will hear every obscenity, groan, moan, and scream.

TKPA

8 comments:

  1. now, i am happy. KoF Reigns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMFAO!!! AHH TKPA you made my day. I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muahahahaha~

    "And yes, they will hear every obscenity, groan, moan, and scream."

    *Imagining all hot & bothered random Koreans outside your door thinkin perverted thoughts with clenched fist*

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy b-Day KoF I hope you're getting some tonight from somewhere. If you need some help with that call me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is it just me.. but even though he is all dressed up with many layers.. I see him naked on his knees before me in the sand. I see him naked in the graveyard. I see him naked sitting at the piano singing me a Brian McKnight love song...
    I ALWAYS SEE TAE NAKED NAKED NAKED!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLLL. You seriously make the BEST posts. and damn taeyang looks and sounds effing amazing in this mv.
    AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAEYANG!! my love<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Preach! All this Taeyang love is sending me into a frenzy lol. I'm not even supposed to like him!
    Oh jeez, someone tell me why I just imagined and hoped for Taeyang's career as an underwear model. I need to go take a cold shower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny @ "Yes, a bunch of random Korean people will be waiting for me.."

    Love the post, can't believe you overlooked the desert in the first part but all that matters is you got in. I'm sure Tae won't be too upset ;)

    ReplyDelete