5.19.2010

Suggestions? Like? Dislike? (T.O.P)

So here will be the constantly changing post for all the things relating to T.O.P and the gift we will give him.

Those who commented on the main post and who emailed me suggested either getting rings or a pair of sunglasses for our smoldering Sex God. I figured I might as well check into the sunglasses option first before venturing into rings.

I have typed "unusual sunglasses," "unique sunglasses," and even "bizarre sunglasses" into the Google search engine so many times over the past twelve hours, it is ridiculous. Through one blogger I found an urban designer, Stevie Boi, and his line, SB Accessories. It was really tough trying to decide if we should give G-Dragon the glasses, as there are a lot of "GD-style" things in the online store.

But there were a few that I felt were meant for T.O.P to wear. I sent The Boyfriend my three picks and he chose this one. I really couldn't agree more:

Photobucket

They are $45 USD, not expensive in the slightest bit compared to some other ones.

THE SUNGLASSES ARE A FINAL DECISION!

TKPA

13 comments:

  1. haha. that's one thing that TOP would wear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are very very much T.O.P! I like The Boyfriend's choice. And yours, of course!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's edgy...are you looking into more types of sunglasses or is this the almost definite one?
    i love the spikes its cool but the lense seems plain but again its edgy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, the SB website is awesome! i agree there seem to be more that may suit GD baby style.
    1)SB prety seems nice
    2)Kingz is cool
    3)Divaz is bad ass..

    sorry for being too commentative about this....
    just excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They aren't technically "sunglasses" but I definitely can see him wearing them during photo sessions or whatever. Majority of them are expensive, so I tried shying away from those, as that is more money people need to donate.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god! I love them! And I am 99% sure that T.O.P would love them, as well! They are so his style.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They remind me of the glasses he wears in the beginning of "Number 1" mixed with the Hannibal Lector mask he wears.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's amazing I can totally see T.O.P in glasses like these. I wanna go check out that website and look at the "GD stuff" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this spells T-O-P! ^_^ i'd be jizzing my pants if i see him wearing this in events, guestings or anywhere~! :)) daebak!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this spells T-O-P! ^_^ i'd be jizzing my pants if i see him wearing this in events, guestings or anywhere~! :)) daebak!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's a cool sunglasses but isn't that kinda dangerous? i mean that spiky thingy on..i don't think that would be safe if somebody is standing or sitting near next to TOP..

    i checked other designs and i think KINGZ is a good design too..DIVAZ is my other choice.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFECT! Those sunglasses just scream out TOP! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are absolutely PERFECT! Good choice! I can totally see him wearing them

    ReplyDelete