5.15.2010

If a Male Idol Were to Read This Blog Right Now

He would think I am insane.

With the upcoming events, I thought it'd be interesting to know what "fresh eyes" of the male, famous Korean perspective would be like. I've gone through three pages of this blog, a grand total of thirty posts, and came up with things that could potentially be disastrous for me, yet unmistakably hilarious to all of you, if one of our sexed-up men were to read this right now.

Here's what I have come up with, starting with the sidebar:

Photobucket
You think the term "Cervix Punchers" will attract some attention?

Photobucket
I mean, really ...

Photobucket
Oh, you know they will click. Why wouldn't they?
I'd want to know how "King of Foreplay" came into existence

Photobucket
"Hey, Ji Yong, there's this American girl who writes this blog.
She talks about you a lot on there."

As far as the posts go, I pulled one incredibly dirty/hilarious/creepy/WTF sentence from thirteen posts.

He'll be so upset and angry (think of when he ripped his shirt off and threw it to the ground. Yeaahh, I really want to provoke that reaction), he will get online, type in www.thekpopaddict.com and stalk the blog. (Read the full post!)
Dennis-the-Thai-Me-Up-Menace would give me exploding candy. (Read the full post!)
I mean, because if there are a lot of cocky, totally fuck-worthy Korean men out there, then we are all done for. (Read the full post!)
Only the top five will be posted on the right sidebar, like the holy list of men you want to have lots of unprotected sex with. (Read the full post!)
But that's why I am not focusing on your face and instead am looking at your naked torso with suspenders. (Read the full post!)
WHERE THE HELL DID HE LEARN HOW TO GIVE THAT LITTLE BITCHFACE-ARROGANT-COCKY EXPRESSION? (Read the full post!)
Dirty thoughts about that once cute little ... Fuck, fuck, fuck. (Read the full post!)
Let me start off by saying that I want all ten of them to take turns on a little spinning pedastal in the corner of my bedroom, lights shining all over their body. (Read the full post!)
Feeling like you should be attracted to it because it's G-Dragon and the man can do no wrong and everything he does exudes sex, but at the same time you shouldn't be attracted to it because he's a fucking murderer who gets off on stalking pretty girls through a maze and then stabbing them? (Read the full post!)
Really, I think the only way to end this post is to say that I hope T.O.P busts out the banana flavored lube and takes me into the bedroom to feed me some more of his banana. (Read the full post!)
Because I know I can easily get into your pants, GD. (Read the full post!)
He will tell you that the tip of his tongue will trace your bottom lip as you feel his hot breath hitting your mouth, making you want him. (Read the full post!)
And you know that you've thought to yourself time and time again that there is absolutely no way this man has never had a girlfriend, and that he just has to have some skanks on speed dial for a booty call. (Read the full post!)
Holy hell, am I done for ...

TKPA

12 comments:

  1. LOL i really do hope they do read ur blog, all this dirtiness needs to be EXPOSED to them somehow, pun intented ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious XD. Love it. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ROFL!! That is awesome!! Also, I'm sure after reading some of the comments they'll really think you have "perverted the minds of fangirls" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They'll enjoy it. We all know they're pervs, we all know!

    (and being the total pervs that they are they would probably tease the hell out of the poor boys who don't get mentioned. btw, did I mention the lack of 501 around here? idea: I should write a guest post to perv on them...)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you put a lot of thought & effort into this post. To my appreciation xD

    I'm so tempted to tweet the link to this post to Junsu & Khun haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAHAHA. This Post made me LOL so baddd!
    I really hope some Male idols see your Posts Now!
    XD

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i feel kinda proud i know where post did these statements come from. xD

    do you know i'm having the urge to print your blog posts & collect them? hahaha! :)) maybe i could also show them to some idols i "might" see in the future. haha. xD

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG I feel so dirty just reading those! LOL You know you're gonna get like a ton of restraining orders put out against you right? LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sinful.. and so enjoyable~

    I'm pretty sure they'll enjoy this too.
    Their male egos will swell to the point of bursting and who knows? They might start PURPOSEFULLY giving you reasons to blog.

    And it'll be win-win for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sinful.. and so enjoyable~

    I'm pretty sure they'll enjoy this too.
    Their male egos will swell to the point of bursting and who knows? They might start PURPOSEFULLY giving you reasons to blog.

    And it'll be win-win for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to think that any male idol that sees your posts would appreciate the fine taste that you have men as well as feeling honoured that you have dedicated time and effort to post such flattering things about them. :)

    ReplyDelete