5.19.2010

Suggestions? Like? Dislike? (Seungri)

I am incredibly grateful that while I was going insane earlier trying to think of something for Seungri, omona did a post on him, revealing some intimate things about his life. Yes, there's the whole he-likes-Legos-now thing, and while that's a good idea, something else caught my attention. I think this would not only be a good gift for him, but also very thoughtful, as well.

He said he wants to get more into writing songs and be more involved in the music making process. That got my mind thinking that we should get him something to help with that. And I discovered this at Barnes and Noble online:

Photobucket

A place for him to write those lyrics in a leather journal. Total cost would be $34.95 USD.

I don't know why I'm really for this, I think maybe because it's sweet and it shows that we not only love him enough to get him a gift, but love him enough to get him a thoughtful gift. And if you're thinking, "I'm not sure ...," well then ... think of it like this ...

Say BIGBANG comes out with an amazing song. Like, a phenomenal, beautiful song. And it turns out that Seungri was the one who wrote it. And you know, he'll say that his awesome fans gave him a journal so he could write music in every day and night. Won't you feel amazing knowing that you're the cause of a huge hit?

Did I convince you? 

I mean, yes we could give him a shirt or something along those lines, something every other fan has given him. But it'd be cool to stand out a bit.

TKPA

14 comments:

  1. You convinced me TKPA. LOL. I'm in for this idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it that's a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....I wanna stand out...lol this seems like a great gift for ri-ri!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You convinced me... and I'm usually not that into Seungri. : ) Totally better than Legos, pfff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've convinced me a little too well, I think. I want one of those too now! Not that I have any amazing, phenomenal, beautiful songs forming in my head...
    But yeah, it's perfect for Seungri. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. he'd love this~ ^_^ & he might be showing this off on interviews or something. yah know how he likes to brag things. haha! RiRi is cute! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. This would be a very great gift~!
    I'm for it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You convinced me too >_>

    I wanna be the cause of a Big Bang hit =DD!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is an awesome idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant. And the book looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm convinced too ^.^
    it's really nice quality, this isn't a gift you could just overlook. Esp. if you're a song writer.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow that is an incredible idea! I know he'd really love and appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete