5.28.2010

I Warned You, Seungri

I gave you one month to show flesh, but you haven't. And I am making good on my threat, because I feel that is the only way that you will learn your lesson.

You are not going to be a part of BIGBANG Friday this time around. It's sad, I know. But it is all your fault. Yes, captions might be a little difficult, but I have that figured out.

So, Seungri, I am not totally ticked at you. As a matter of fact, this is the only type of love you are receiving from me tonight:

Photobucket

My feet are always cold, so you should at least keep them warm for the rest of the night. If you aren't going to show your abs, then it is the least you can do.

You have an entire month to get back into my good graces.

TKPA

3 comments:

  1. lmao! this is a torture for seungri..but i love that socks! where did you buy 'em?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the socks too!! Where can I get them??

    ReplyDelete
  3. you really can't let go of RiRi easily TKPA~ who knows, he might be tickling your feet often. :))

    ReplyDelete