12.15.2009

TKPA Blog Contest - Third Place

Third place for the TKPA Blog Contest goes to Amy! Congratulations!


Why would I spend a full 24 hours with Junho? Do I really have to state why? I mean, look at his build! His arms, his legs, his body, and his glorious behind are just so irresistible. His body is just begging me to touch and skim my fingers all along his body, exploring every nook and cranny of his perfect body in the bedroom. And it’s just a plus that he looks like Rain, just younger. Junho’s smile and eyes are too adorable, as Rain’s are as well, but I’m not writing about Rain ... I’m writing about his look-a-like twin.

I almost forgot Junho’s perfect lips. I noticed this during an episode of Idol Army I was watching that he has the most perfect lips. Not too big and not too thin. He just has really, really perfect lips. Even so, hearing that his ideal woman is someone he could settle down with and have kids just makes my ovaries ache. You do realize that when he meets me there is a possibility he could not just let me go, because I’m amazing and one of a kind deal?

He would want me to be his baby mama and marry him, even though my heart solely belongs to Master GD. So, I would have to reject his offer about marrying him but it’s all good because we would have the cutest baby in the world.

Now the day I would spend with him would consist of … let’s face it, I want him so bad.

So of course, without a doubt, first we’d head for the bedroom and start getting freaky in the sheets while the other 2PM members aren’t there because that would be just awkward. And in my imagination I believe that he would have his own private room and in it a bed that is a king sized, not that twin uncomfortable size so we would have enough room to roll all over. Anyhow, I would already have my legs wrapped around his waist and his strong arms supporting me (I’m not that tall so it would work just perfectly) while he swings the door wide open and settles me down on the bed. We start making out hardcore while our hands roam all over each other’s bodies. With an occasional nibble here and there on those perfect lips of his. And that … would obviously lead to something more that I don’t think would be appropriate to be posted on your blog. Also, writing (extremely) dirty is TKPA’s thing, not mine.

The love-making sessions would last for half the day while the other half would be just us doing stuff together. Stuff as in, we would be in bed, watching television and eating potato chips. I don’t know why I think potato chips, or maybe because I can totally see Junho placing a potato chip right into those perfect lips of his. He would then try his best to charm me with adorable fail English. Then I would correct him; see if he can say it correctly back to me then he would get a kiss from me.

After a while (after we’re dressed, I don’t want to give anyone the wrong idea) we would go walking with our hands intertwined, just because. And have dinner somewhere nice while we sit and talk. Oh and why would I rather have him in the morning? It’s because, I find it hotter? Sexier? Might be because the sun shines in the morning right when I’ll be right at the end of the "road?" Considering we’d be doing the freaky stuff from midnight until noon.

6 comments:

  1. Woahh! That is quite amazing! :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha~ hope you guys enjoy it. >_<
    I'm actually still quite embarrassed. XD
    And I just noticed... I didn't even talk about his best factor, his ba-donk-a-donk. T_T
    Oh well, I'll live~
    Anyways, thank you TKPA & TKPJ for making me third place.
    I feel so honored. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man guts! I wish I had the guts to enter this contest XD

    Beleive me I'm a hardcore pervert at heart (took me some courage to write that lmao) but haven't gotten to posting stuff yet

    Kudos to you! JunJunny is one lucky man :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *applauds* That was awesome! Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW THIS IS SURELY DESCRIPTIVE xD

    Congrats Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOHOO! I can easily visual this one in my head! Congratulations, Amy! :D

    ReplyDelete