12.25.2009

BIGBANG Captions Part VII

Photobucket

Mr. Happy: What do you mean we aren't supposed to be drinking the beer?

Master GD: Can you add a little sparkle effect on my teeth on the final image?

King of Foreplay: Must not laugh at Ji-Yongie's shade of lipstick. Must not laugh at Ji-Yongie's shade of lipstick. Must not laugh at Ji-Yongie's shade of lipstick. Must not laugh at Ji-Yongie's shade of lipstick.

Sex God: You're all a bunch of lightweights. And Ji-Yongie, I really hope that lipstick transferred off onto you.

(Not pictured) 3S: I WANT TO BE FUCKING LEGAL!!!

11 comments:

  1. 3S: I WANT TO BE FUCKING LEGAL!!!---> LOL..!!!xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHAHAHAHA this one had me rolling! Taeyang really looks like he is about to laugh. He's trying so hard to hold it in. Haha this is hilarious as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahah I actually saved this photo among the bunch of photos released for the promo. I find T.O.P's expressions amusing :D

    ...and GD does look really pretty here.
    TY LMAO. I kinda like that smile on him :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. GD looks like he's endorsing a toothpaste more than beer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. No worries for 3S next year, he'll be legal to join his hyungs in the beer chugging fun! :D
    Looking forward to his almost-manliness..

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'M BACK.

    and i totally lol @ YB's caption.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3S: I WANT TO BE FUCKING LEGAL!!!
    Ha that is what Arick is always saying! BAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. uh gd baby, why do you look like that? not very sexy. please don't ever wear that again. esp the hat. WTF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol...sorry need to mop th floor here..i just drooled all over,,hahaha
    man gotta say even GD's using that shade he still makes me go crazy hahaha

    ReplyDelete