12.20.2009

BIGBANG Friday: December

I screwed up and lost track of how many Fridays there were this month, meaning that BIGBANG Friday is going to have to be on Christmas Day!

While I can't spend all day long blogging, I also can't skip December and leave you all hanging.

So, here's the deal:

I want you to send me pictures. It's going to consist of nothing but captions, tons of them. Because those are relatively easy for me to crank out and post.

EMAIL me or TWEET me the links. I want tons and tons and TONS of pictures! (By the way, don't email me at the Yahoo email. I don't check it often. Please use the email link on the sidebar).

I'm sorry I've been lagging a bit on the blog. With the holiday season, I have been working nonstop. The only reason I'm posting this right now is because I'm sick and they sent me home. But I do have some ideas circulating in my head and I promise that things are going to be better in the New Year!

I love you all and thanks so much for all your patience and just being awesome :)

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. can't wait to send you pictures of Big Bang!
    I'm gonna start looking after I get back from my X'Mas party today. Haven't taken part in this yet, but I will now. Looking forward to you captions. And get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes we know how it can be during the holidays well in any case hope you feel better =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this time i won't miss it~ i'll send pics & i hope i can make funny captions. haha! :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You want pictures? Oh boy do I have a bunch of them! This is gonna be fun hehe ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you a bunch of pics - hope you got them!
    OH & I dont think you "working nonstop" is the ONLY reason you have been "lagging a bit" on the blog.
    I think there might be a "tall, dark & handsome" reason!
    Ha! Love ya!
    cj(c-dae)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So BIGBANG Friday is on Christmas? Do I still get to send stuffs in now?

    YES YES YES FINALLY I GET TO BE AROUND FOR BIGBANG FRIDAY.
    I missed it last time because of work and it sucks balls. But I'm so HERE this time round.

    ReplyDelete