12.23.2009

Meat Market

Photobucket

Well, hello there, Mr. Happy's abs!

It's really nice to meet you!

But as nice as it is to know you exist, I have to give you a 4. You must understand it's nothing against you, it's just that I can't look at your owner in a NC-17 way.

1 – Did absolutely nothing for me
3 – Ehh, I've seen better
5 – Definite potential, but not my cup of tea
8 – Jaw-dropping
10 – Self-combustion

You know the deal, either comment or tweet me your rating and at the end of day, Dae-Dae will be judged. You have until midnight!

END RESULT: Mr. Happy came out with a 7! Good job!
TKPA

13 comments:

  1. WTF!!!
    Well you know I give him a fucking 10 since I OWN his ASS & he should not be on here for all to see. SINCE he is my "secret freak" that is ONLY for me! Others may look but I will cut a bitch if they try & touch what is MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. 8!
    First i saw his abs in Always MV..I've been waiting so long,when TKPA will post Daesung in meat market. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I give him a 7. XD LMAO @ CJ!! I love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll give him a 5, I mean that body does look good but if he were to turn his head and start smiling like he does that would look weird LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. 8 (:
    @lorenny agree about the smiling thing XD dae's just tooo happy - not that its a bad thing ~

    ReplyDelete
  6. K-Pop Junkie12/23/2009 6:35 PM

    6!!! :) He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always knew Dae was a cutie pie but damn I didn't know he could be this sexy until I saw this pic! He needs to strip for us more often!

    Dae Dae gets a 10 from me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 6-I really wanna give him a higher score because I know he can be sexy...but to me he will always be the happy-go-lucky Daesung.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the abs, its a 7... THE FACE is a 10! LOL rawr.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As much as I love Daesung, I'd give it a 5 with only photo. I have a feeling that if I actually see it on flesh, I'd give a 7, but until then, yes 5 :D

    ReplyDelete