12.31.2009

Eli's Dorky Side

I laughed hard when I saw this.

Photobucket

Only because the platinum blonde, luscious K-Pop lovely that I have come to know and obsess over, Eli, looks like a complete dork.

And I freaking L-O-V-E it!

Those big ol' ears and teeth and facial expression ...

Just awesome. Too cute, too cute. Now it's time for me to go watch the "Man Man Ha Ni" video and stare in awe at how angry-sexy he is. Of course I'd close my eyes when Jailbait Dongho shows his underaged, illegal face.

By the way, whether it's legit or not (I've been told it's real), three of the U-Kiss boys are on Twitter.
Eli - @u_kisseli
Alexander - @alexander_0729
Kevin - @Kevinwoo91

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. i saw this pic and couldn't stop giggling. it reminds me of awkward high school photos XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh he's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. he's so cute here. awwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. heheh i especially love Pigeon Eli!

    and man dongho, i really love his underaged self... makes me feel like a pedophile :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the other commentator chick is right, u NEED to see Eli's pigeon face. its retarded. like downs style. :) go youtube it stat!

    ReplyDelete