12.25.2009

BIGBANG Captions Part VI

Photobucket

3S: Flex the muscles, show the guns. Show TKPA and everyone else that I'm all grown up now.

Master GD: This is my America's Next Top Model pose. I'm coming for you, Tyra Banks! I'll show you who's the bigger diva!

King of Foreplay: You're ridiculous.

Sex God: TKPA thinks I look like a derranged Edward Scissorhands. Shame she thinks that, but it's a good thing I'm not. I might cut her.

Mr. Happy: My smile suggests innocence, but I know I ended up with a 7 in TKPA's Meat Market. Abs speak louder than words.

4 comments:

  1. LOL GD's such a diva! And I love him for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's right! Seungri is legal now! Tyra vs GD... not even a competition. GD would win hands down! And yes, sometimes abs do speak louder than words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GD the DIVA. woooh! effin WIN!
    Abs speak louder than words. -pwaahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @eixein! that's exactly what i thought also: GD = DIVA

    ...i don't know how i'm supposed to react to that.

    ReplyDelete