12.12.2009

Jonghyun is Just ... Mmmmm

Photobucket


I love you, Jonghyun.

I love your teeth. I love your hair. I love your face. I love your mouth. I love your jaw. I love that freckle on your chest. I love how you're demonstrating to the audience what it's like when I rip your shirt off.

Can you keep the tie on, though? You can be completely naked, just leave that tie on.

To be honest ... I stared at his teeth for a good five minutes before looking at the rest of him. I don't know why, but those big, pearly whites are calling my name and I just might have to answer.

TKPA

10 comments:

  1. Oooo those are some lovely teeth! I love a man with beautiful teeth. The rest of him aint bad either :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN he look really hot here! I am a teeth girl also - gotta see the chompers before you can get with me baby!!
    I really want to know if he has any more freckles & where they might be....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wahhh..!!he looks hot...!!it's not only his teeth..it's he and his voice,I really love it in YOU

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely with the whole teeth thing! Nice teeth are a must!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jonghyun...
    It was the jaw line that got me at first. So defined. <3

    But then Key decided to step in and take me away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have the same taste like me xD my favorite SHINee member is Jonghyun too lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am attracted to Jonghyun since his Replay days, but I kept being distracted by Taemin, and recently Key in their RDD days.

    ...but this photo did all the justice.
    I'd still be nuts about Taemin & Key, but I'd give some lovin' to Jonghyun on this post

    ReplyDelete
  8. he is def an eye candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since looking at this pic & post I've become obssessed with this dude :O!

    ReplyDelete