12.12.2009

DAMN!!!

I just exploded. Literally.

Photobucket

Lips of Sex knows -- he just knows -- that I love those pink, juicy, Starburst lips of his. He knows that I have built a shrine to them in the form of a folder on my desktop containing any and all pictures I can find of him licking those beauties.

It just makes me want to lick his lips to see if they really do taste like pink Starbursts. If I were to bite into them gently, do you think some juicy goodness would flow out?

Why do you tease us so, Lips of Sex?! It's just unfair.

Sidenote, how many of you would line up if SeungHo started and operated a kissing booth to help end world hunger? Fifty cents to suck on his lips for a few seconds? I'll give you my entire life's savings and sell my kidney on the Black Market.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. Oh my f*cking God!!! Damn why does he keep doing this to me? Mmm those sweet, succulent, plump, juicy, delicious, delectable, orgasmic lips of his. Damn you Seung Ho!! DAMN YOU!!! Quit being such a tease.

    I need a cold shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will most def. go & spend all i have on that ! it's for charity AND i get to kiss those lips. no one looses .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dayum. This post was kinda hot and kinda sexy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. DAMN I really dont need my entire liver.
    TKPA I am next in line BABY.
    SeungHo give me those fucking lips of OOOOOOZING SEX JUICE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. O___O to answer your question...I would give him ANYTHING he wanted for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gurl i would suck not only his lips but another thing too LMAO *so perv*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha Holler for a dollar! Hell yeah I'm up for that! Killing two birds with one stone! I definitely think world hunger would end in a quick minute. Girl, you are a genious! And the pink starbursts are the best ones. Perfect comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo i'll buy all the seconds of it just feel every seconds of those starbust lips of sex! haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I love you. You have a sense of humor. I just keep laughing at every post you make.

    ReplyDelete