12.31.2009

I've Missed You!

I know I have been majorly sucking as of late.

Life just decided to become really busy and hectic and just awesome all at once. Major change from how it was the past few months!

My job has been NUTS! Really, freaking insane. It's been so busy and even the management have said that it has never been this busy the days following Christmas. Also, the store I work for has had a high amount of sales on a daily basis, so we've literally been in the top three stores in sales for about a week now. Top three in the whole company, all over the country.

And they have me scheduled five days a week. I want to cry and die from exhaustion after each and every shift.

But it's not all about work, folks. There's another reason that's keeping me from spending the early, insomniac morning hours blogging. Rather than staying up until five in the morning writing, I've been staying up until five in the morning talking on the phone to the most amazing, most perfect guy ever.

Yes, TKPA is disgustingly in love and damn proud of it.

Don't worry, though. He loves the blog and has no problem with K-Pop. In fact, he loves Taeyang and "G.O.O.D Luv" is his song. Does he like me talking about Leeteuk or Master GD? Hell no, but he can deal with it. He really is perfect.

So, there is an hour left of 2009 and I'm going to finish this year off the right way and make my absence up to you all! Because I know you're starting to sharpen those pitchforks. I'll make sure to leave my porch light on for you all.

I love you! Hope you all have a happy and healthy 2010!

xox
The K-Pop Addict

15 comments:

  1. HAPPY NEW YEAR TKPA! MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYSSSS!!! :)))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as it's been a crazy time for you, I'm really glad that you're also very happy now :)

    I wish you a more successful & happier 2010.

    *HUGS*

    P/S: Haven't been around here a lot, too, but I will never ever forget the TKPA movement you started XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early new year!! ^^ And I'm glad you are doing good minus the work hours and crap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. TKPA movement?! What the hell is that?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why did I feel just a twinge of jealousy to learn that a boy is keeping you away? T_T

    Misses you!!

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TKPA is in Love!!!

    Come one.. Show him to us! hehehe!
    Happy New Year Celisse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. happy new year girl! GD baby all the wayy =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy that you're happy. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Arick (aricky5)1/01/2010 3:58 AM

    YES I am disgustingly in love with TKPA & damn proud of it as well.
    I love you Babe.
    You are my everything.
    Arick

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww I'm so happy for you! Congrats on the new love in your life!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATULATIONS xD

    Happy nu year to you too, girl! And your new love ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww hope your really happy and have lots of fun ^_^ thanks so much for making the blog really enjoyable, happy new year!! god bless

    ReplyDelete
  13. i've always been supportive of you & Arick. ♥ but you should go back to writing! haha~ :))

    Happy New Year to our Fearless Leader! ^_^

    let's all hope we'll have lotsa "juicy" stuffs on 2010! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw how cuteeee. write when you can no rush. school will be starting in two weeks for me, so i'll probably have to catch up on the weekends only/:

    ReplyDelete