12.31.2009

Why Do I Love You?

Photobucket

I still don't freaking understand why I love Jun Hyung so much.

Maybe it's his deep, raspy voice. Maybe it's his crystal clear complexion. Maybe it's the fact that his hair looks actually decent in this picture. Maybe it's his Engrish. Maybe it's the fact that his lips sort of resemble Lips of Sex's to me.

I have no idea. But I love him. And while I want him to experiment a little bit more with the hairstyle and figure out what the hell looks jaw-dropping-amazing on him, I don't want him to change his style. I think he pulls it off really well, for whatever reason. Yes, he reminds me of Master GD but not many people can pull off an almost-eccentric wardrobe.

JH has his little fail moments, but for the most part, he can pull it off.

But, no ... seriously ... his hair actually looks really good here. Maybe just trim the bangs a bit, make look like less of a comb-over, and then I will stop complaining.

Well, maybe. You know how those cow Korean stylists are.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. Yes, Jun Hyung needs to keep his hair down like that.

    Lately he's been having great hair...but lets see how long that'll last.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember when you pimped Taecyeon but I wasn't that interested in the first place?
    WELL I'M ALL OVER TAECYEON NOW.

    I'm waiting to fall for Jun Hyung now.
    It's kinda tough because I'm distracted by Yo Seob.

    Like in Taecyeon's case, I didn't have a fave in 2PM before.

    But Yo Seob...................kyaaaa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmm, he looks tasty in this one.

    but would we say that those lips are seungho-esque? maybe it's just cause of his expression in the pic. but i LOVE that hairstyle SFM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously have no idea why i love Jun Hyung either, but i can't help but fall for him. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wondered the same exact thing and here I am obsessed with his boy!
    he is a sex beast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heck yeah. I don't know why I love Junhyung either, but I'm hooked! I think it's cuz...at first I was thrown off by his weird hair...but then when I looked at his face and saw those big chubby cheeks and his eyes...I was done. I'm so Beast confuseddddd. lol. DOOJOON? Junhyung? Yoseob? Too much love. Too much.

    ReplyDelete