12.25.2009

BIGBANG Captions Part IV

Photobucket

King of Foreplay: Does my jaw look good? Seriously. Should I tilt my head up just a bit more? Make it pop?

3S: I can't believe this. I'm finally in front and they have me bending over. What the hell is that about?

Master GD: I hate being in the back. I'm starting to get attention-whore withdrawls.

Sex God: They're lucky my brooding, smolder-stare is still effective from a distance. This picture would be significantly less hot otherwise.

Mr. Happy: Look serious. Look tough. Look serious.

6 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Every time I see this pic, I think of something...else...*slaps self*

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Sex God: They're lucky my brooding, smolder-stare is still effective from a distance. This picture would be significantly less hot otherwise."

    LMAO!!! Lucky for him, it works no matter how far away it is.

    "Mr. Happy: Look serious. Look tough. Look serious."

    I doubt Dae Dae even knows any other emotion that happy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. KoF's jawline is looking hella sexy as always! Haha poor maknae! But you know he's loving it

    ReplyDelete
  4. maknae's pose makes me think of happy thoughts XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh maknae, I should be in your place with you in Master GD's position. *perverted laugh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. top, i love you better with your short hair. sometimes when i stare at your long hair for too long, esp when i'm having a bad day, i want to chop it all off. you're sexier with short hair. please revert back.

    ReplyDelete