12.08.2009

G-Dragon Was #1!

You all seriously never fail to impress me when it comes to showing your love for all K-Pop idols!

You did it again! G-Dragon made it to the top spot on Twitter's trending topics list in the early hours of Saturday morning!

Truthfully, I thought this was going to fail and I expressed that on Twitter. Because I didn't whore this out as much as I did for T.O.P and I didn't really cram it down your throats this time around. I don't even think I emailed any K-Pop site or forum with helping promote this. Actually, I didn't email a single one. Major thanks goes out to BBVIP for approaching me in wanting to help and for also spreading the word.

Thanks also goes out to @aa_chan, @laydeehvip, @marsh_harsh, @bruneihottest, @AsianPopAddict, @twelfs, @projecthottest, @Music4UrSoul, @EmpireChildren, @YGLadies@KaraTweetholic@B2STrising, @twooneday, @allkpop, @4minutesforum, and several others who continually retweeted and spread the word about it. I lost track of just who helped out exactly, but if you want your recognition, just shoot me an email/comment and I'll add you to the list.

But the major thanks goes out to all of you who trended for him! It took him forty minutes to appear, hitting number six.

Photobucket

I was so damn happy, I was near tears. It felt good knowing that a lot of you were supporting him and celebrating his first ever solo concert.

Unfortunately my night took a little bit of a downturn and I missed seeing him at number one. Yet @Bunniness sent me a message on Yahoo Messenger saying that he made it. By the time I got to my computer and back online, he was at number two. Thank you to those who screen capped it and sent it to me.

Photobucket

This makes me incredibly happy. Really, it does. But what makes me even happier is that all fandoms came together once again to show support for a K-Popper. And what makes me even more happy is that G-Dragon's concert was amazing, so I've heard.

Like we really expected anything less from him.

Thank you all so much once again! You're amazing and you continue to amaze me each and every day! I love you all!

xox
The K-Pop Addict

11 comments:

  1. congratulations & thank you for arranging all the trending stuffs. you're great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so happy he made it to #1!!!
    sorry i couldn't help out a lot due to internet connections, but i did tweet a bit for GD for 2hrs :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo we did it! Lots of love u to dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's great :D

    I'm sorry for not tweeting, but it would be at 5AM for me, and i really couldn't stay awake :S... I shall now go emo to a corner for my fail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i tweeted so much that twitter told me i exceeded my limit so i had to go and open another account haha im such a fiend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey don't forget me! I helped out too! :-) And I'm so glad it worked! I actually thought we'd only get him to number two but I figured what the heck? Why not keep on trying? And I was soooo shocked when I saw him there. I actually feel like I helped accomplish something important!

    And plus, since then I have become a total G-Dragon fan and plan on getting his album and maybe a poster too. I thank you TKPA and this whole experience for that!!! We should do this again sometime :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's right! Number 1 baby! Totally deserved number 1

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wasn't there physically but i'm channeling my tweets through my mind so i wanted to say i'm also a part of the love shown by every K-popper to G-Dragon. =)

    that's the first thing i checked when i got home from the Kpop convention. ^_^

    cograts to us all! *claps*

    kudos to Our Fearless Leader & all the lovers of Kpop! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  9. reading this post makes me so freaking happy. it brings me back to the exact night when it all happened. i'm glad i told you to have a little faith because sometimes that's all it takes(: and look what happened?!! he made it all the way to the #1 spot! a place where he deserves. gd making #1 and knowing how many people helped to make this happen makes my heart flutter.

    ReplyDelete