12.12.2009

Joon is Corrupting DongHo

Why would you do this to me, Sex Apprentice? You know that I (along with 99.9999% of the female population) am in love with you. You know I will watch every clip and show and performance of you.
Which is why I am a little disappointed in you, boo. I mean ... I watch every clip. And while everything was nice and just DAYUM (especially at the end!) ... you know how I feel about Jailbait DongHo.

And why you felt the need to egg him on and encourage such horrible, horrible, corruptive dance moves when he's only fifteen ... it is borderline unforgivable.



Ugh, I'm so going to and rotting in K-Pop Hell for even glancing at Jailbait at the end of that.

Thanks, Joon. Now go make it up to me by flashing your abs and doing a nice little seductive slither. Chop, chop. As for you Jailbait ... ugh, fifteen, fifteen, fifteen!

TKPA

18 comments:

  1. It couldn't be helped, bb. Its hard not to look. We'll just have to hold out until he's legal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Joon looks so hot there! He's such a bad influence!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY BABYYYY DONGHOOOO AWW xDD
    omg so cute. keke.
    I could never look at Dongho in any way like that huhu, so, I'm safe. c:

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!

    I keepin reapet to myself:

    ONLY 15 ONLY 15 ONLY 15 I CAN'T I CAN'T EVEN THINK ABT HIM ONLY 15 ONLY 15!

    i'm felling such a pedo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg. haha! only fifteen what a waste. =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. *shakes head* it's just not right that he's 15, he's so cute and...ugh I can't even say it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. its so funny how DongHo doesn't know what else to do, but at the end he copies Joon's dirty move, making us all feel very guilty for watching him doing that, oh Joon u and ur dirty influence

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohhh Dongho..!!!haha,Joon...he's just a kid..!!!Dongho is just cute and yes, Joon is a (good) bad influence xD!go and corrupt someone else..!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I WILL NOT HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS OF DONGHO!
    I WILL NOT HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS OF DONGHO!
    I WILL NOT HAVE DIRTY THOUGHTS OF DONGHO!
    DAMN YOU TKPA!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 15. Yeah I still can't get past that. It's just not fair. Shame on you Joon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eheheheh... Now i like being 14 XD, means i can hapilly watch this and not feel pedo after this XD.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i can't believe i watched it twice! and to say who was i even staring at? well, i wouldn't know if it was joon or dong ho. this is what guarentees me a spot in hell is eye balling dongho. WTF!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. LiteratiTempo12/14/2009 9:40 AM

    I couldn't even see JungHo. I'm still stuck on Joons antigravity thrust... mmm that boy can get it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LiteratiTempo12/14/2009 9:41 AM

    lol DongHo ... I can't even get his name right. Joon what are you doing to me.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Joon was all I focused on for the first two times around watching this video then the third time, I looked at DongHo. Damn. XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. he is 15! and why the heck he is 15... and makes me feel like a pedo! hahahaha

    damn Joon, HE IS ONLY 15 MAN! kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  17. My corneas!!! they bleed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey what show was this cause it got deleted ya i know im a bit late on the uptake but i wanted to check it out

    ReplyDelete