12.08.2009

This Is What God Sees

When he looks down from Heaven and sees Pyragon in the middle of some mind-blowing, body-numbing, howling-filled sex.

Photobucket

I mean, it isn't exactly what God sees. Because that's Aimee Lucas, and not me. And plus, Master GD and I would not be clothed. And we would not be on stage in front of thousands of people. But you get the idea.  The position is similar and the whole being tied-up thing is definitely very similar.

You know what they say ... life imitates art.

But I just want to mention, for all the people throwing a shit fit about Aimee and Ji-Yong doing that performance ... get the fuck over it. It was a damn performance. It was acting, basically. Accept the fact that the man is a man and is a very sexual person. It radiates through his performances and through his lyrics.

Get over it, people. There are more pressing issues in the world.

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. im going to cry why couldnt that be me i dont care if we have our clothes on hahahaha damn that lucky person she must have a lot of anit love

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually enjoyed it.. i was shocked of course but it was entertaining. plus it gives you something to fantasize about! lol jk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED it. It was actually the first thing that made me look at GD in a sexual way. And damn, now I can't stop! That man's look, voice, music, has grabbed a hold of me somethin fierce and I haven't been able to get him outta my head. I think I might be obsessed LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GD = Sexy as hell!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This amiee lucus person is very lucky. Is it me or was she also in taeyang's solo concert performance from the global warning tour??

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's what I'm saying! Breakin a sweat over nothing. Bustin up in tears and looking like damn fools. Lame! GD was gettin it! Aimee is so lucky. She gets to dance with everyone. But damn I wish that was me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love this performance. it's actualy my second fave after She's Gone. it was soo HOT *Q*

    ReplyDelete
  8. they just never can get enough of what he does. good or bad they stir that shit right up. gtfo seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  9. despite of his recent pictorials that shows how androgynous he is...

    that sexy performance in his concert... just lets me know....

    G-DRAGON wants his cock inside a vagina.

    ReplyDelete