12.09.2009

Three Ovary Explosions

I'm not really going to talk dirty in this one. The men in motion pretty much sum everything up all on their own.

My three favorite boys from BIGBANG really know how to get my mind thinking dirrrty and know how to make me want them and to have all of their babies.

First up is the King of Foreplay.

Photobucket

I want to become his mistress, bow down to him and worship him and the Royal Sceptor every night, and have every illegitimate, bastard child this man will give me. I mean, come on! The way his body rolls and the way his hands are lying flat on the floor ... damn.

Then there's Sex God.

Photobucket

It's just so unfair. I want him and his deep, raspy, sex-laced voice in my ear whispering obscenities and talking dirty. Him and his Concealed Weapon just look so ... forceful. Don't they?

And what would a post about thrusting and pure want be without my Master GD making an appearance?

Photobucket

I fucking want this man's baby. I want the One-Eyed Dragon to give me his baby. The way he bites his lower lip and just has that oh-my-God-so-fucking-fantastic sex face ... I'm having multiple ovary explosions watching this. I think I can stare at it all day long. I pretty much have, actually.

TKPA

21 comments:

  1. you're quick! i clicked back on 'home' after i got done posting a comment and BAM! there this post was. i thought i had died for a split second and went to heaven. but i realized shortly that i wasn't. it was just amazing gifs of the three men who drag my kinky-ness out of me. LOL. wow, the things i'd do to these men. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW do our ovaries keep coming back? XD

    Seriously, the Sex God needs to do that to me... NOW. I've never handled a Weapon before, but I'm more than willing to learn. Or do think he'd want someone experienced?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, guuuurl. 3 in a row like that? Trying to put your readers in a shock-induced coma?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I.......
    I can't think properly right now.
    my brain has just exploded.






    .......can Taeyang lower his pants a lil bit more, please? for the sake of science, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG this is so embarassing to look at right now cuz I'm sitting in the middle of a hallway...and I'm pretty sure everyone around me is giving me weird looks and thinking I'm a perv...which I am...HAHAHAHHA.

    ReplyDelete
  6. not gonna lie. just stared at taeyang for about five minutes. perverted thoughts followed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH HELL YES. You know each one of them would provide satisfaction in very different ways.
    Tae: SMOOTH DEEP THRUSTING SEX - lots of staring into your eyes.
    TOP: ANGRY HOT SEX! You might even laugh your asses off afterward.
    GD: CRAZY PASSIONATE SCREAMING LIKE A BANSHEE SEX.
    Enough said....

    ReplyDelete
  8. M!$$ Nuna Baby12/09/2009 6:01 PM

    OOOK I CAN'T STOP LOOKING At TAEYANG...DAMN IT.
    SOMEONE STOP ME PLLLLLLZ...speechless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Love Love Sex God... but YoungBae's gif is designed to gurantee that you'll stare for at least 50 minutes. Damn that boy knows how to work it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. crown princess star12/10/2009 12:10 AM

    wwooo..I want Taeyang's baby too..as in NOW!! gosh..

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVIN IT! Wow... My eyes were glued to Tae for a good several minutes. And then scrolling down just killed me. Three in one sitting?! Speechless...

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is just about the most amazing thing i've seen today. its just... perfect. three of my favorite men. doing...things... wow.

    im having a vivid picture of a happy moment in my head right now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW just wow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Damn....thrusting....hot......sexy....slow........thrusting..................................*DIES*

    ReplyDelete
  15. god! this is SEXYYYY!!!!! sheesh, too HOT too handle!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two words.

    HOT DAAAMN.

    And thank YOU for this GD gif.

    THANK YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  17. the top 3 men on our very first Cervix Punchers list just proved why they were there! :)) i'll do TOP first, then Taeyang then GD. i thank heaven for making women have multiple orgasms! :)) LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omo omo can you imagine all 3 of them doing this together at the same time?

    I'd probably jump Sex God that moment, I dun care what he thinks.
    Then drag King of Foreplay in.

    I'd be dreaming of the day when that happens :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. I don't think I will ever be able to stop looking at this gif. My husband (Taeyang) is just blowing my mind and heart into 1293829038 pieces. Good lord this is actually the most glorious thing I have EVER SEEN. I have goosebumps. people shouldn't be this perfect unless they are willing to be mine. even if he isn't willing, I'm going to make him. <333333333333333333333333333333

    ReplyDelete
  20. u go taeyang..yep keep doing your thing babe.

    ReplyDelete