12.15.2009

TKPA Blog Contest - First Place

This was amazing! First place goes to Valeska! Congratulations!


I've always believed that dancers are great in bed. So, within that precious and memorable 24 hours, I would spend some fun activities in bed with Eunhyuk. Aside from doing everything else, of course.

I would start my day in the morning by meeting up with Eunhyuk at a coffee shop. We'd just have a casual chit-chat (about things that we’d love to do later on, at night). I believe that his Engrish has improved these 3 years, so there wouldn't be "nice weather" bullshit in our conversation. And no, no sexual activities would be involved (it’s a public place, remember? I couldn't let him teasing me by kissing and sucking my neck while I drink my coffee since it could cause a chaos beneath my jeans).

After having such a fun breakfast, we'd get a cab to the airport and book a ticket to Osaka right away. Sudden short vacation would be a fun thing to do. And since he'd be spending his time with me, it would be one hell of a vacation.

As soon as we arrived in Osaka (no sex on plane, no snakes on plane too), we'd go straightly to the Universal Studios. It would be splendid to go to the place I've always wanted to go with the man of my (dirty) fantasy. I’m sure Eunhyuk would be enjoying all the attractions there. We could steal a kiss or two (four kisses are still considerable anyway) inside the Back to the Future ride, as long as no little kids around us.

The fun would not end there. Going to Japan would feel incomplete without going to Tokyo. We’d book another flight to Tokyo after done with the fun at the Universal Studios.

We’d go to Tokyo Tower as soon as we landed, to see the beauty of Tokyo at night. Eunhyuk would be hugging me from the back, whispering some Japanese love stories and, of course, Japanese jokes. Even though I might not be getting his jokes all the time, I’d be happy enough to feel the warmth of his cheek. It’d be like an introduction to the warmth of his other body parts (including THAT one, if you know what I mean).

As night gets darker, surely less people would be around. Eunhyuk would grab my hand and drag me to one corner. He’d make sure that we would be invisible from anyone’s sight, then he’d start kissing my lips. This time would be longer and deeper than the one (oh wait, the four..) we had when we were in the Universal Studios.

The night has just begun …

When suddenly an announcement could be heard thru the speakers : all the visitors are expected to leave because it is time to close. I’d smile and tell him that I’m glad we haven’t take any of our clothes off. Eunhyuk would show his gummy smile and respond “I’ll rip your clothes as soon as we have a place to stay for the night.”

I could feel every part of my body squealing happily to hear that.

We’d stay at a motel with a clean room (which would be dirty the next morning...), one small bed (FYI, I can always come up with brilliant ideas in a limited space), and one bathroom.

Eunhyuk would do the thing that he promised me before: ripping my clothes off. With his teeth. He’s truly a man of his word.

He would put Fourplay’s "Let’s Make Love" on repeat and I’d have to admit that it’s the best backsound ever. Eunhyuk would keep telling me jokes that would make me giggling between my moans. I’d make him scream and forget about the proper grammar in return. He’d talk gibberish because of that. All I could hear would be just “fuck…yours….where is…”

Definitely no sleep for both of us.

We’d still have some bread and strawberry milk left for breakfast, so we’d decide to have breakfast in bed, which actually lead to another game…

And there would be a body-heat exchange on our flight back home. Turns out that dancers are also great in passenger seats.

10 comments:

  1. AMAZING. I loved your submission, Valeska!
    Your story(?) was so entertaining~ XD
    Congrats, you deserve it! (:

    On another note, I want strawberry milk now. Haha. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me want to write a post now! haha too late now eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curse Urology for taking up time that should've been spent writing for this contest!
    Seungri baby, I'm soo sorry. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! This was enjoyable to read :D (not as enjoyable for you in the story I sure bet -cough-)

    I will never think of strawberry milk the same way ever again~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Eunhyuk! I <3 that sexy beast! This was really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow not only was that hot but hilarious too! I really loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh why.. can't I come up with something dirty fantasies.. LOLs..

    Your story is so good...

    Dreamy.. eh...
    You really deserve to win..

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow..
    some dirty fantasies.
    lol.

    ReplyDelete
  9. PUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Somehow I always knew you'd be first place, Valeska! Your dirty fantasy with Eunhyuk will just be never satisfied! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. THANK YOU EVERYONE xD
    BIG BIG THANKS to TKPA and TKPJ fo' sho xDDDD

    @Amy
    LOL I think you're gonna be just like Izari. you'll never think of strawberry milk the same way again LOL

    @wwlyna
    try to watch videos of your favorite male idol. that helps. well, at least to me LOL I watched many fancams of Eunhyuk before writing this and that helped a lot. writing this felt like expressing the pain in my ovaries ROFL

    @Anonymous
    well, it's desperately dirty LOL

    @Uti
    I think I have to make my fantasy comes true LOL

    once again, thank you everyone! thank you TKPA and TKPJ ^^

    ReplyDelete