12.14.2009

Sir Pops-a-Lot's Angry-Sex Face

Photobucket

I was going to put this on Twitter, but I decided that it's too damn good not to write about.

Sir Pops-a-Lot sure does have quite the angry-sex face going on, doesn't it? And with how hard he's hitting those chest pops, it might as well be his hips thrusting. It's a preview of just how fierce sex with him is going to be.

Too bad he doesn't believe in premarital, which is why dear Hyukie has been in my BFF category. If anyone can disprove that, though, he will definitely find a new home.

TKPA

6 comments:

  1. I've never found any of the SuJu boys especially attractive.. well I've only been discovering the kpop world since september tho, and I've had my head filled with all those other gorgeous boys.. UNTIL NOW O_O WANT HIM! NOW! What do you mean no premarital.. I gotta go disprove this right now. Surely he can't be serious about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. suju is just too innocent for all that dirty talk. it might scare them away): i don't think they're ready yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLS, i LOVE it when guys chest pop.
    it just something about that action.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna make Eunhyukkie believes in pre-marital right away. I'm gonna make him think that mixed-babies are good-looking as well.

    He has no idea about things that I can do to him. Rawwwwr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh uh haven't seen THIS chest pop before.
    *mind goes static*

    I love it when K-Pop idols do chest pops!
    Be it male or female, I dig it.

    & what a precious .gif there. If only I know where it comes from, I'm sure gonna hunt that perf down, because a handful of K-Pop men doing chest pops on stage is just bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. terminal_plague1/30/2011 4:22 AM

    I don't know if I'll look at his angry-sex face or his mind-boggling chest-pops. It just kills me. Oh how I loooove this guy.

    ReplyDelete