12.15.2009

TKPA Blog Contest - Second Place

Second place for the TKPA Blog Contest goes to Uti! Congratulations!

So, if I could spend 24 hours with one male K-Pop idol, that would definitely be Choi Minho of SHINee, or Manly Minho as I’d like to nickname him. Now before you scream my head off that he’s underage, I’d like to remind you that Manly Minho is 18 on the 9th of December. HALLELUJAH! Manly Minho is legal and ready for some action with Noona (that’s me)! You have no freaking idea how much I waited until that date.

Anyway, when I meet him, I’d like the two us to get a room. Just a nice cozy place, like SHINee’s dorm maybe. The others were doing their schedule and whatever, while Manly Minho and I probably would get steamy. I’d make sure that I’d lock the door so Taemin wouldn’t get in, since he’s the only underage member left in SHINee.

No, Taemin, Noona doesn’t want to corrupt you (yet).

I’d get Manly Minho to show me around the dorm, and eventually to the bedroom that he shared with his four other members. We’d make ourselves comfy on Onew’s bed, because his bed was in the center and easiest to get into (Minho’s was a bunk). Then, Manly Minho would pour his heart and confided in me. He told me how he got into this stardom so early that he lost most of his childhood and adolescence to endless training, recording, and shooting. Aaaaw, don’t be sad, I’d say, you’ve got Noona here willing to catch you up on everything you’ve missed out. The minute I said that, he would lighten up and look at me brightly with his big puppy eyes. “Really, Noona?” he would say excitedly.

Since he was always busy with SHINee, I figured out that he never got the chance to date or even flirting around. So then I’d kiss him and he was excited because that was his first kiss and he just wanted to know more, more, more, and more, being the curious man that he was. I, being a good teacher, would show him what an older and more experienced lady can give. Manly Minho would be overwhelmed, but he could handle it. When second base was done, he would ask to continue the lesson, but I’d say stop. Even though he’s legal, he still has some baby fat left. His eyes twinkle like a five year-old and I’d feel guilty for corrupting him too fast :( I’d say we should take it slow and lead him out of the bedroom into the kitchen to have some dinner.

I’d cook something steamy for him, just like how steamy I was for him. He was probably starving, but not for food. Instead, he was starving to give away something he’d been waiting until he turned 18. Once again, he gave me those puppy eyes and started to sing and dance “Noona, Neomu Yeppeo.” I could feel my defense was starting to get weak. He definitely didn’t miss that one out. That was when he took his chance. Even though I was the Noona, he’d got up and threw me on the table, towering over me. Yes, Minho, you succeeded in showing Noona who was the boss. I gave in. He surely knew what he wanted. We only had 24 hours anyway. Why didn’t we just use the best of those freaking hours?

Shit. I’m a totally desperate noona fan.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Haha! I loved it! XD
    Congrats Uti! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg loved this! <3 congrats on second place na :D loved reading this ^_^ Kudos to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your story Uti...!!!congrats..!!!.I know how you feel.. xD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG This was really incredible! I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE! I still can't believe that I got second place! Thank you, TKPA and TKPJ! xD

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Uti, don't know that you sent a submission LOL

    THIS IS REALLY YOU LOL I really love the "I’d cook something steamy for him, just like how steamy I was for him." part HAHAHAHA

    you are truly a desperate noona fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooo SHINee!! Loved this one <3 Noona fans unite and rejoice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @jokikuy "Noona fans unite and rejoice!" HELL YEAH! We should really celebrate it cos our young idols have finally come off age LOL

    ReplyDelete