8.11.2010

I'm Going to Keep My Envy to a Minimum

When One Way was in Manila last week, one of my blog-stalkers from the beginning was there to see them. Naturally, I am a nice shade of green right about now. Especially since she had extremely close connections to the boys which had her right in their tent/dressing room. Yes, she saw One Way's pants on the floor.

And if she were the cause as to why those pants were on the floor, hell I would be throwing a parade for her right now despite the fact that I would be screaming with jealousy inside. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't the cause of those pants scattered about, so there's no parade. Sorry, Jenny.

However ... damn Young Sky is gorgeous. Really, really gorgeous. And Jenny not only got one picture with him:

Photobucket

She has two:

Photobucket

A jealous person would make a comment about how his hand is like right there on her bare shoulder. An insanely obsessed person would want to ask how soft his skin is. Me? I'm not going to do either, because I'm trying to keep my envy and delusions to a minimum.

Even the back of his head is gorgeous.

Photobucket

Her luck doesn't end there, though. Monday night, after One Way's radio show ... they called her.

THEY.

CALLED.

HER.

Even though I want to add a "lucky bitch" right about now, I'm going to refrain because Jenny (being the loyal blog-stalker she is) gave me and the blog a little shout out. So you should listen to next Monday night's show because the incredibly lucky girl they'll play their call with is Jenny.

If you want to read her entire fan account about meeting One Way, you can click here. Another tidbit for you that will either make you squeal with joy or cry with jealousy ... Chance remembered her.

Why do I live in America?

TKPA

5 comments:

  1. i don't know why i was that lucky. i probably have saved a country in my past life. or maybe... it was just meant to be? WE WERE MEANT TO MEET EACH OTHER. (♥_♥) lol

    his hands were soft, he was sweaty because of the performances but he smelled good. he was shy & didn't talk that much but trust me when i say that HE IS PERFECT. (*_*)


    this the "pants on the floor" TKPA is referring to: http://twitpic.com/2b97qo

    and here are my thoughts. :)) http://www.twitlonger.com/show/2tck3o

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Jenny gave you a shout out? That's so cool.

    The boys are lovely, by the way. I wasn't planning on attending their mall shows, but I checked out their MVs which were playing on the stage while having a late lunch in a nearby cafe, and thought they were pretty good, so I got a CD and went in to get get it signed and watch the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG THAT'S SO COLLL!!!!I totally squealed when I read that Chance remembers you BECAUSE THAT IS KICK ASS CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG SO COOL!! XDDDD can't stop saying it!! Congradulations you TOTALLY deserve it girl!! And congrats Jenny!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGD... OMGD... OMGD...

    Why do I live in America, indeed!

    I'm happy for her, very happy, just a tad jealous... okay, a lot jealous, but WOW!

    I'm glad I'm a theatre major, and I'm glad they like people with blond hair and blue eyes in Korea (speaking from experience)... anyone know of any entertainment agencies looking for an albino actress who knows conversational Korean? (Just so I can get in good with all of these awesome Kpop stars of course ^^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is seriously awesome!!! So happy for her! But yeah, jealous lol.

    ReplyDelete