8.29.2010

Cervix Punchers August Edition: Almost, But Not Quite

#15 U-Know (7 votes) - Yeah, I'd keep the faith in him too.


#14 Hangeng (8 votes) - Okay so he might not be a part of Super Junior anymore, but his sex appeal is still infiltrating our minds.

#14 Siwon (8 votes) - Is it the eyebrows or the abs that get you all hot and bothered? Or do you just want to corrupt the good Christian boy?
#14 AJ (8 votes) - Glad to see that your recent scandal didn't make fan girls put you in a wooden boat and push you out to sea.


#13 Onew (9 votes) - This is just me talking, but every time I think of Onew I think of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Don't see the sex some of you see, but hey, to each his own!

#13 Kyuhyun (9 votes) - Ohhhh, this I totally understand.

#13 Hero (9 votes) - Pretty but with a masculine edge ... you can't ask for much better.


#12 Taecyeon (11 votes) - Oh, honey ... you've been slipping majorly in this competition. May I suggest keeping your mouth shut and just standing there shirtless? The rabid, angry fan girls who are disliking you as of late will most likely forgive you. Simply because they'll be left speechless.

#12 Donghae (11 votes) - Lately I've been wanting to pinch his cheeks and squeeze him, because he's so damn adorable. Then, you know, he does something sexy and the adorable factor flies out the window.


#11 Nichkhun (13 votes) - Oh, how I love this man and his daily song tweets. Even the ones where he tweets a "naughty" song then tries to act all coy and innocent about it. WE KNOW YOU'RE NOT.


Top ten coming your way!!

TKPA

9 comments:

  1. YES. we know you're NOT. hahahaha hear that khunnie? but i guess him acting coy about it is kinda part of what i love about himm....very very big tease xDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4 of my 6 are here lol.
    For Siwon, its a little of both... maybe I'll post what I wrote for K-pop Sexual Frustration...

    Jonghyun arm muscles, entire face and voice make me jizz. Thats all.

    Donghae would work the hell out of some smex. Oh yeah.

    Nichkhun is a freak. I know it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonghyun with only 8 votes?! Impossible, I'm sure his votes must've been in the double digits! In fact, ashamed as I am to admit it, I did count his votes from the comments sometime after the second week of voting and there were 13 or 14 votes for him at that point already. Did the votes for him not count unless people specified it was Jonghyun from SHINee? (And if so, who got the rest of his votes? XD)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Computer error. It was fixed. But if you want to recount all the votes to make sure I'm correct, you're more than welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Onew got #13...he is moving up I think. Anyway, I would like to submit this as evidence that Onew is in fact sexy:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuB3Iy5x7Uo

    Oh and I like KFC too...yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. AJ... scandal? What's this I hear?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just wanted to say that this entertains me so much and also that...

    BBKyu just loves making everything 13 and even tho I wish he had more votes...I love how he's 13

    And I agree with you 100% on your description of Donghae. That is exactly how I feel about that guy.

    haha Siwon...I didn't vote for him but another physical feature of his to add on to the shibrows and abs are his amazing dimples :D

    ReplyDelete