8.03.2010

BIGBANG Captions ... Which Ones to Send?

Out of 180 votes, 71.67% thought I should go ahead and send them some captions and blog entries.

Photobucket

Here's what I'm thinking in regards to the captions. I'd right click and open in a new window or tab so you can see them and this post at the same time (clicking on each link does not open in a new window, so right click it!).

Choice #1 - November 20, 2009 - G-Dragon
Choice #2 - December 25, 2009 - G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, Daesung
Choice #3 - March 12, 2010 - G-Dragon, T.O.P
Choice #4 - April 23, 2010 - G-Dragon, T.O.P, Taeyang, Daesung, Seungri
Choice #5 - July 16, 2010 - G-Dragon
Choice #6 - July 16, 2010 - G-Dragon, Taeyang

Here's the deal ... you can pick THREE captions. For some of them, (like number six), rather than the link to the song, I'll fix it to where the boys know what it's about. Also, go leave your comments on them, so if they're chosen, the boys will see what you have to say. (I'm going to moderate some of them, though. Be warned).

As far as the posts go, I welcome suggestions but the final decision will be mine. The "Tell Me Goodbye" post will be one of them!

So comment below the three you think the boys will love the most!

P.S. -- It isn't too late to donate for shipping! Shipping costs are desperately needed! And I made that word in red, because that's how needed it is.

TKPA

16 comments:

  1. #2
    #4
    #5
    :D great job ahaha love reading the captions again ^^ it gets better everytime i read it

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can only choose from the 6 given?
    i think some of the others are much more funnier..

    if i HAVE to choose from the 6, i'll choose:

    #2, #3 and #5

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want them to be somewhat clean, that's why these were chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @TKPA I'm glad you included the "somewhat" because I'll make you come come definitely qualifies lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well most of them you need to have background knowledge of my rollercoaster relationship with GD and TOP, and then some of them picking on Taeyang's height I dont' have the heart to send.

    The one I REALLY love is the eye-chart one, but Seungri's eyes are blacked out and I just can't send that, even though if I were to explain he might go shirtless ..... ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. "even though if I were to explain he might go shirtless ..."

    As a super SeungRi fanboy, I say do it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. #3, #4 and #5, totally.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2,3 and 4
    they just need to personally visit your site to read all the other captions.. haha!

    nice one TKPA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 2, 4, and 6
    Number 4 is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like #2 (my most fav) and #4 too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1,3 and 6 tkpa!! but yeah the tell me goodbye was the first thing that popped in my mind HAHA (oh and the Tabi on the bed..asking to you know what hahaha that's just win! hahaha)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it too late to put in my two cents?
    I like 1,2, and 3!
    They're all fantastic, but since I HAD to choose... :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have one vote. Number 4 ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. #1, 4, and 6.

    ReplyDelete